Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

We are staying in May and looking forward to it.
The Keurig machines, where do you get the capsules from ? Do we need to bring some with us? Well have an online delivery as we are flying in from the UK and I don’t believe we have the same capsules.

Disney does supply K-cups (the pods) for the Keurig, normal regular and decaf at least. Right now, there is a special 50th Anniversary blend so that will probably be swapped out shortly. There will also be cups, stir sticks, coffee mate creamer minis and an assortment of sugar and sweetener packets.

We are staying in May and looking forward to it.
The Keurig machines, where do you get the capsules from ? Do we need to bring some with us? Well have an online delivery as we are flying in from the UK and I don’t believe we have the same capsules.
The capsules are called K-cups (even brands that aren't Keurig) and are available at any grocery store. Lots of brands, lots of styles/flavors are available. You should be able to add them to your online grocery delivery with no problem. Although Disney will supply a couple every day, we MUCH prefer to bring our own, so we have plenty on hand of a strength/blend we like.

I found a photo online that showed the laudryview sign on the wall with the QR code that the other rooms have. Maybe they just haven’t updated their website.

I put in a request with the LaundryView site to see if they can add the Gran Destino laundry room to the list.
Thanks for your help, hopefully the LaundryView site will be updated soon!

Thank you @leebee and @EllieJedi I will take a look at those capsules online. We use Nespresso at home. I think I will get extra sugar too and hopefully some milk as we prefer milk to powdered creamer.

Has anyone stayed in Chronos Club lately? I have a 7 night reservation for the Tower, and I'm thinking of upgrading to CL. The food at CSR seems really expensive. I'm wondering if this would be a good value for a family of 4? We'd upgrade strictly for the food. It would be $122 a day extra and we'd plan on breakfast every day and probably dinner 5 nights, plus the lunch, snack, and dessert offering when we're at the resort.

Right now our only park plan is HS After Dark and a water park (we'll have done 3 straight days at Universal, so we aren't planning to hit the ground running).

My only concern is that I don't want to be tied down to making it back in time if we go off-site. I know DH would want to get his money's worth (and I would to). :o

My kids are 12 and 15 and the 15 yo eats like a bird. She would live on the Uncrustables. My son is 12 and fairly adventurous. DH and I like good food, but we're not foodies by any stretch.

So, I guess I'm trying to figure out if people go for CL as a money-saving option, or if it's more of a splurge thing. My DH and I did CL at Beach Club way back in 2004 and it was not impressive at all. I just remember Mickey mac n cheese in a really small room.

Has anyone stayed in Chronos Club lately? I have a 7 night reservation for the Tower, and I'm thinking of upgrading to CL. The food at CSR seems really expensive. I'm wondering if this would be a good value for a family of 4? We'd upgrade strictly for the food. It would be $122 a day extra and we'd plan on breakfast every day and probably dinner 5 nights, plus the lunch, snack, and dessert offering when we're at the resort.

Right now our only park plan is HS After Dark and a water park (we'll have done 3 straight days at Universal, so we aren't planning to hit the ground running).

My only concern is that I don't want to be tied down to making it back in time if we go off-site. I know DH would want to get his money's worth (and I would to). :o

My kids are 12 and 15 and the 15 yo eats like a bird. She would live on the Uncrustables. My son is 12 and fairly adventurous. DH and I like good food, but we're not foodies by any stretch.

So, I guess I'm trying to figure out if people go for CL as a money-saving option, or if it's more of a splurge thing. My DH and I did CL at Beach Club way back in 2004 and it was not impressive at all. I just remember Mickey mac n cheese in a really small room.
I book club level as a splurge, worrying about getting my moneys worth and making it back in time for servings is not relaxing for me. I was just at the chronos club in March, breakfast was very satisfying and filling everyday. In my opinion the afternoon offering is not a lunch but it depends on eating style it’s just snacks, crudités, and uncrustables. I didn’t like some of the evening appetizers so I went to dinner somewhere else. With a 7 night stay it will be a lot of repeating food items, when I was there they only had a 2 day rotation. I will add the cast members at chronos are absolutely wonderful and it’s now my favorite place to stay. They really make it special, but I don’t know if it really saves money.

I book club level as a splurge, worrying about getting my moneys worth and making it back in time for servings is not relaxing for me. I was just at the chronos club in March, breakfast was very satisfying and filling everyday. In my opinion the afternoon offering is not a lunch but it depends on eating style it’s just snacks, crudités, and uncrustables. I didn’t like some of the evening appetizers so I went to dinner somewhere else. With a 7 night stay it will be a lot of repeating food items, when I was there they only had a 2 day rotation. I will add the cast members at chronos are absolutely wonderful and it’s now my favorite place to stay. They really make it special, but I don’t know if it really saves money.
Agree 100%! I also look at CL as a convenience and a way to elevate my trip. The lounge is beautiful and has stunning views. Breakfast is great, I personally can't make the mid-day snacks a lunch for me. I usually eat lunch in the parks. Evening spread is ok....the 2 day rotation is a bit irritating. Another member posted the most recent offerings (this may help you decide if it's "worth it". Another thing to note is the "kid's offering" is pasta and sauce (every night).

The cast members are absolutely fantastic! Returning to Chronos Club in May and can't wait.

Thanks for the CL feedback. It sounds so nice to have a good breakfast right down the hall and access to drinks all day, but it’s probably not worth it for us. Forgoing the CL will give us an opportunity to eat in some TS restaurants.

Oh well, some day!

Dow
Thanks for the CL feedback. It sounds so nice to have a good breakfast right down the hall and access to drinks all day, but it’s probably not worth it for us. Forgoing the CL will give us an opportunity to eat in some TS restaurants.

Oh well, some day!
Down the hall may not happen. The CL rooms at CSR are not all on the same level as Chronos Club. We were on 7 and had to take the elevator any time we wanted to visit. A little bit of a hassle, but the elevators come quickly.

Dow

Down the hall may not happen. The CL rooms at CSR are not all on the same level as Chronos Club. We were on 7 and had to take the elevator any time we wanted to visit. A little bit of a hassle, but the elevators come quickly.
Were you in a regular room or suite?

I stayed CL in March and I wasn't that impressed with the offerings. Breakfast had the best selections, imo. Their breakfast offerings kept me happy until lunch time. The afternoon snacks were okay. The dinner selections were unique but I didn't go too hard on them since I had dinner reservations both nights. I got my money's worth taking a soda and a water every time I went in there. I also liked their cappuccino machine but, I prefer the Cafe Bombon from the lounge on the lower level. I think people thought the basket of fruit was for looks until I grabbed a banana, then everyone started grabbing bananas.

I wouldn't upgrade strictly for the food, because that wasn't worth the extra $ to me and how much I ate didn't make up for the price difference. I did it as a splurge and for the concierge service (which came in handy because I kept getting a busy signal calling to get my luggage sent up, so I asked them for help and they got right through on the phone). The staff were super nice and they had a pin trading board set up. They also have the fancy versions of board games like Monopoly and Clue.

I apologize if this has been asked already, but is the Three Bridges Bar and Grill easy to get to from the Tower? We are looking at dining options for DH and I. Thanks!

Enjoy - the Tower is gorgeous! Just be warned about the buses...being in the Tower causes significant delays...
Enjoy - the Tower is gorgeous! Just be warned about the buses...being in the Tower causes significant delays...
Thank you, I am so excited to stay in the tower! We will most likely be renting a car because we plan to do a couple other attractions outside of Disney as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter