Disney's Magical Express -- Luggage Tag Info

Disney’s announcement stated that DME would continue for arrivals through 12/31/2021, meaning if you arrive in December, they’ll get you back to the airport when you leave, even if you leave in 2022.
Per the email I just received and my conversation with member services they are not taking resort guests back to MCO after 1/1/22

Per the email I just received and my conversation with member services they are not taking resort guests back to MCO after 1/1/22
Hmm, I'm sure I've read posts from others who are arriving in December and taking DME back to MCO in January. Who was the email from? If it was from DVC, I'd call DME directly at 866-599-0951 to inquire. The Disney Parks Blog announcement specifically stated (bolding added):

In light of this shift, when Disney Resort hotel bookings open for stays in 2022, we will no longer offer Disney’s Magical Express service for airport transportation, starting with arrivals Jan. 1, 2022. We will continue to operate the service for new and existing reservations made at Disney Resort hotels for arrivals throughout 2021.

I hope the information you received was mistaken!

Hmm, I'm sure I've read posts from others who are arriving in December and taking DME back to MCO in January. Who was the email from? If it was from DVC, I'd call DME directly at 866-599-0951 to inquire. The Disney Parks Blog announcement specifically stated (bolding added):

In light of this shift, when Disney Resort hotel bookings open for stays in 2022, we will no longer offer Disney’s Magical Express service for airport transportation, starting with arrivals Jan. 1, 2022. We will continue to operate the service for new and existing reservations made at Disney Resort hotels for arrivals throughout 2021.

I hope the information you received was mistaken!
I'll try that number when I have a free 30 + minutes. Hope you're right.

If that doesn’t work as far as getting you round trip DME, you might send an email to the Guest Relations folks at wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com and quote the Disney Parks Blog. But I hope the people at the DME phone number will take care of you without any hassle!
I finally spoke to someone since some of our ressie changed a little. They will be bussing us back to MCO after the new year.....Thanks for your help!

This is my first and more than likely only time using DME. I fly down on Sunday and signed up for DME- I haven’t gotten any type of paperwork about my reservation.
Do I just walk up and get in line?? I know I have to get my own luggage. But how do they know I have a reservation if I do not have anything showing I do? Thank you.. 🙂

You don’t need any paperwork to get on DME, just a reservation. If you have a magic band, they can find your reservation with that, otherwise they can look up your reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts