Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is closest to the skyliner and where exactly is the skyliner?
There is a map showing room locations on the previous page and it will answer your location questions better than we can with word descriptions. If you look there you will see where your room would be located. The Skyliner station will be at the top where the red line is.

Last edited:
I have a preferred room in October for two adult friends. How likely is it that we will get a King bed vs the queen with pull down? We really want both beds - the pull down doesn't bother me.

I have a preferred room in October for two adult friends. How likely is it that we will get a King bed vs the queen with pull down? We really want both beds - the pull down doesn't bother me.
You will get 2 beds for sure! King rooms are very difficult to get even when people specifically request them. Should by rare chance you arrive at your room and there be only one bed, a quick trip to guest services will correct things. They will be able to switch you to a room with 2 beds for sure!

Last edited:

You will get 2 beds for sure! King rooms are very difficult to get even when people specifically request them. Should by rare chance you arrive at your room and there be only one bed, a quick trip to guest services will correct things. The will be able to switch you to a room with 2 beds for sure!
Awesome, thank you!

Is the skyliner open yet and/or are they testing and how do we offer our services? :)
Disney's quote for the Skyliner is still that it will open 'Fall 2019'. Many of us are hoping it's earlier but until Disney changes their date (if they change it), it's still a long way away.

Until then, here's a REALLY COOL post BlogMickey put up yesterday showing some of the testing currently underway!

Does anyone know if you book a “preferred pool view” room are you guaranteed to be in the 60’s building?

out of curiosity, if you could make room request(s) for each category of room type what would they be and why? :cutie:

Standard
Standard Pool View
Prefer Room
Prefer Pool View

Hi all!! Just a quick question for anyone who might be at PoP about the coffee mugs. Do they have any special mugs like they did for Halloween and Christmas? Can anyone please post a recent picture? We are 33 days away from coming "home" and was curious. THANKS!!

Hi all!! Just a quick question for anyone who might be at PoP about the coffee mugs. Do they have any special mugs like they did for Halloween and Christmas? Can anyone please post a recent picture? We are 33 days away from coming "home" and was curious. THANKS!!
Are you talking about the refillable mugs or the ceramic coffee mugs from the gift shop?

I'm surprised too. With the amount of buzz about them here on the DIS alone, I am sure they sold many more mugs than they normally would have. WDW usually doesn't back away from making more $$.
They could still be on the way. Easter is very late this year and still 8 weeks away. We may see them yet.

They could still be on the way. Easter is very late this year and still 8 weeks away. We may see them yet.

I agree. Easter isn't until April 21 and the first day of spring is March 20. If they're going to do a spring/Easter version (I would be surprised if they didn't based on the popularity of the Halloween and Christmas ones) I wouldn't expect to start seeing them until mid to late March.

I agree. Easter isn't until April 21 and the first day of spring is March 20. If they're going to do a spring/Easter version (I would be surprised if they didn't based on the popularity of the Halloween and Christmas ones) I wouldn't expect to start seeing them until mid to late March.

Hope you are both right! I guess with not having one for the first couple months, I figured they were going to just keep the seasonal mugs to Halloween and Christmas.

I stay at the POP a lot and am concerned with the fact that the Skyliner will bring in so many new people that the POP will be hard to get a reservation.
I am also concerned that if they reduce the number of busses, those people who use a wheelchair or an ECV may be out of luck getting to the parks at reasonable time. Will the Skyliner even accommodate chairs and scooters????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter