Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

And they all smell like seaweed or something, right? Yuck. I'm so frustrated that they got rid of the blushing orange scent. I loved it so much!
Yes, it's like marine sea salt scent or something. I don't mind using the body wash because, let's be honest here, when you go in August it doesn't matter what scent body wash you used once you step outside. I do not use the shampoo or conditioner though because I follow a fairly restrictive hair method for my curly hair and do not use any products that contain sulfates or silicones. I didn't use the bar of soap on my face either, just for hand washing.
I too miss the blushing orange scent products. I liked the scent of them much better and actually really liked using the facial bar for my face.

And they all smell like seaweed or something, right? Yuck. I'm so frustrated that they got rid of the blushing orange scent. I loved it so much!
We’ve been so tempted to buy the blushing orange scent at Disney but it’s so expensive. I put up with the sea salt scent but it’s nasty smelling to me, especially the shampoo. I don’t mind the body wash smell as much but the shampoo I don’t like at all.

We’ve been so tempted to buy the blushing orange scent at Disney but it’s so expensive. I put up with the sea salt scent but it’s nasty smelling to me, especially the shampoo. I don’t mind the body wash smell as much but the shampoo I don’t like at all.
Do they offer it for sale in the resort gift shop? Or is it somewhere in Disney Springs?

We normally see it for sale in the gift shop but we didn’t look on our last trip in January.

Ooo, we're spending a night at AOA before coming over to Pop. I wonder if they still have the little bottles there? I'll have to go over to the AOA thread and ask. :)

Yes, it's like marine sea salt scent or something. I don't mind using the body wash because, let's be honest here, when you go in August it doesn't matter what scent body wash you used once you step outside. I do not use the shampoo or conditioner though because I follow a fairly restrictive hair method for my curly hair and do not use any products that contain sulfates or silicones. I didn't use the bar of soap on my face either, just for hand washing.
I too miss the blushing orange scent products. I liked the scent of them much better and actually really liked using the facial bar for my face.
Well my kids and hubby will be using it. I decided not to pack anything else for them. Hope they like it. lol

We booked a Preferred Pool room, but want to be facing the lake over looking the water and art of animation. Would this be suitable? What rooms/buildings should we ask for?

We booked a Preferred Pool room, but want to be facing the lake over looking the water and art of animation. Would this be suitable? What rooms/buildings should we ask for?

There aren't any preferred pool view rooms that overlook the water and AoA. :(

Take a look at this map. You might be happier with a standard room. If nothing is available, you can always request it but they might not honor the request since it would be a few steps down in booking level. POP MAP.jpg

There aren't any preferred pool view rooms that overlook the water and AoA. :(

Take a look at this map. You might be happier with a standard room. If nothing is available, you can always request it but they might not honor the request since it would be a few steps down in booking level. View attachment 383656

Are the preferred pool view rooms just in the 60's building. Are these rooms closest to the Skyliner, buses, main pool and Everything Pop?

Are the preferred pool view rooms just in the 60's building. Are these rooms closest to the Skyliner, buses, main pool and Everything Pop?
Yes, and no. Try are close to all of those but technically not the closest to the Skyliner. That being said ther are still very close to the Skyliner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter