• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same problem. I used powdered formula and bottled water. It worked out much easier

That’s actually not a bad idea! Our baby has some slight reflux problems so cold is usually better but it might work? Did you just carrying the powder in the parks and then mix as you needed it?

Here (canada) we have single serve bottles of premade formula that do not need to be kept cold until opened. I would just use these and keep them sealed until you need them, then just open and pour into the bottle/cup. They are 8 oz plastic bottles.

Yes! We have those too, however, our baby uses Similac Pro Sensitive and I can’t find those anywhere for that specific kind!

That’s actually not a bad idea! Our baby has some slight reflux problems so cold is usually better but it might work? Did you just carrying the powder in the parks and then mix as you needed it?

Yes! We have those too, however, our baby uses Similac Pro Sensitive and I can’t find those anywhere for that specific kind!

You can buy containers that store your powdered formula premeasured. They are only about 7 bucks at Walmart! If you happen to need the water extra cold, some of the
quick service restaurants will give you some for free. We like to grab a cup at Casey's.

Yes I would carry either individual pouches or sometimes the whole can! Worked just fine

question about the parking at Pop now..... we may have a car for part of our trip,and it was booked last November. What is the protocol for parking a car there now? Last time I went, it was just big open parking lots. Is there going to be a charging issue,how do they know your car is there,etc? Do we still get a paper for the dashboard?(it's been years since I parked there) Do I add the car info online in MDe before we go? or get the paper at front desk? How do I get a paper if it's online automatic checkin?

question about the parking at Pop now..... we may have a car for part of our trip,and it was booked last November. What is the protocol for parking a car there now? Last time I went, it was just big open parking lots. Is there going to be a charging issue,how do they know your car is there,etc? Do we still get a paper for the dashboard?(it's been years since I parked there) Do I add the car info online in MDe before we go? or get the paper at front desk? How do I get a paper if it's online automatic checkin?
If your reservation was booked last November you will not be charged for parking. We have not been advised of any changes to how parking is done other than new reservations pay for parking. I believe you do what is in place for parking. Last time we parked at Pop we went to the front desk to get a parking pass to leave on the dashboard. Not sure if it’s changed as that was a few years ago.

Since you booked prior to March 21st, no change in protocol.

When I was there 7 weeks ago the parking pass was on my magic band. I wanted a paper copy so the front desk printed it for me.
I'm so confused,how is a parking pass on a MB? In the past I thought we needed the printed pass so it could be seen in the lot where we parked(?) what has changed? How does the parking attendants know who we are? last time we stayed there wasn't a gate or anything at the entrance....

I'm so confused,how is a parking pass on a MB? In the past I thought we needed the printed pass so it could be seen in the lot where we parked(?) what has changed? How does the parking attendants know who we are? last time we stayed there wasn't a gate or anything at the entrance....

You scan your badge, it registers you as a guest and the gate opens.

There has been a gate at Pop for as long as I can remember.

I will be staying here in 3 weeks. Can someone tell me is the 70's rooms renovated? I put a request for that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter