Divas do NorCal!!

I work on Wednesdays, and I am sad to mis the Jelly Bellys. I guess we'll have to plan a second NorCal meet, eh?
Please...........

I sooo wish I could do Jelly Belly!! I love that place and its sugary smell. Unfortunately Wednesdays are work days and there's no way I could get to Fairfield by 9am and be awake.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe a little closer for those of you in San Jose too.

If it were to be on a Sunday...I could do ANYWHERE in the bay area. But I'm not going to be choosey cause I can probably make it work any time.

I sooo wish I could do Jelly Belly!! I love that place and its sugary smell. Unfortunately Wednesdays are work days and there's no way I could get to Fairfield by 9am and be awake.

If it were to be on a Sunday...I could do ANYWHERE in the bay area. But I'm not going to be choosey cause I can probably make it work any time.

Well, we need to pick another date for another meet. This one in August is one I had already planned with Laurie on her way home from Disneyland. It's easy for me I am within 10 miles of Jelly Belly.

Hey Ladies! I'm all for a Nor-Cal meet! As most of you know I'm in Brentwood, which is about the same distance from both Sac and SF. I'm up for about anything really. Saturday's are much better than Sunday's for me. Or maybe a Friday night/Saturday meet?
How about that Walt Disney museum in SF? I'd really like to see that! :thumbsup2

How about a Giants game in the summer?

I love baseball. It would work.

Hey Ladies! I'm all for a Nor-Cal meet! As most of you know I'm in Brentwood, which is about the same distance from both Sac and SF. I'm up for about anything really. Saturday's are much better than Sunday's for me. Or maybe a Friday night/Saturday meet?
How about that Walt Disney museum in SF? I'd really like to see that! :thumbsup2

I am the same way we are exactly 45 miles either way so anything would work for me. And I am game for almost anything.

:thumbsup2 My Grandmother lived in Brentwood for a while before moving out to Texas. I used to head out there every weekend or so. I do not miss driving on 4, let me tell you!

Let's not forget about the Walt Disney Family museum too (obviously talking about S.F.). It would be a shame to get some Divas together and not go, lol.

Hi gals,

I'm looking to do this, too. May-July look good (I'll be on vacation for the most part of August).

The BEST weekends for me are:
May 14-16
June 25-27
July 2-5
July 9-11

However, whatever the majority picks, I will try & see if I can come up, too. :)

Hi gals,

I'm looking to do this, too. May-July look good (I'll be on vacation for the most part of August).

The BEST weekends for me are:
May 14-16
June 25-27
July 2-5
July 9-11

However, whatever the majority picks, I will try & see if I can come up, too. :)

I vote for July 9-11. I think those are good dates.

July 9-11 could work, but also couldn't for me. It'll be right before my suposed trip to Disneyland and I wouldn't be spending any money :lmao: But I could try and make that.

The June dates are right after my trip so those are out.

I would love to meet some other Nor Cal DIS Diva's :) I am a mom of DS7 and DS5 and married to a soldier. We live in the Sacramento area.

I am good with SF too...museum, baseball game, zoo, whatever. July 9-11 is definetly out for me as it is my birthday weekend and will be in DL with my girl friends (woo hoo)!!! June 25-27th is also out for me - 10 year reunion weekend. Other than that, nothing is set in stone and I am flexible.

I would love to meet some other Nor Cal DIS Diva's :) I am a mom of DS7 and DS5 and married to a soldier. We live in the Sacramento area.

I am good with SF too...museum, baseball game, zoo, whatever. July 9-11 is definetly out for me as it is my birthday weekend and will be in DL with my girl friends (woo hoo)!!! June 25-27th is also out for me - 10 year reunion weekend. Other than that, nothing is set in stone and I am flexible.

Welcome!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter