Divas do NorCal!!

The only times I cannot do are the beginning of May, the ending weeks of June and July 25 weekend. We have birthdays and vacation.

I'd have to double check on what's going on with my school schedule for May as far as our Spring Breaks and Finals schedule to see what I could make then. June should be 100% open for me and July is pretty much out since I'll be concentrating on saving my money for Disneyland and then I'll be broke after Disneyland :rotfl:

Whew.....ok Kelly I found you guys!!!

I'll have to catch up on the thread but I'm SO excited about a NorCal meet. I can't believe you and I are literally 15 minutes from each other, (if that) and we still haven't made this happen. Anyway, I'm here and I'm game....yay:yay:

I''m hoping I can make this meet. I'd love to go to the Disney museum, a Giants game, and cruise the warf. Once you pick dates, I'll see if I can get it into my schedule. This sounds like a really fun time!
Chris

Belle I think we were just going to do a weekend. Can you not do a weekend? I sure hope so cuz wold LOVE to meet ya!! ;)

It depends. I still haven't checked when my finals are and when school ends which is why May is a problem-spot for me. I have class on Friday evenings so I couldn't get out to S.F. until late and because of my work schedule I have to be back home on Saturday by 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Sunday I'm just dead to the world because of my darned graveyard shift.

Whatever happens I'll do my best to be there. Even just for a few hours, lol.

OK -- so I just checked and anything in May would be 100% a no-go for me. Our final exams start the week of May 24th to May 28th which would be the final weekend of May.

THings will be tough for us due to Baseball in full swing now. Opening day is on Saturday and with practice and games we'll be busy until mid June. Then June 12-19th we'll be in Washington. Either way though I'm hoping to make something work...I can't wait! I don't drive in San Fran....scares the heck out of me but I LOVE to take the ferry in from Vallejo.

THings will be tough for us due to Baseball in full swing now. Opening day is on Saturday and with practice and games we'll be busy until mid June. Then June 12-19th we'll be in Washington. Either way though I'm hoping to make something work...I can't wait! I don't drive in San Fran....scares the heck out of me but I LOVE to take the ferry in from Vallejo.

I am in Disneyland during your Washington dates. I hope we can get a good set of dates. I love living close enough to drive and I don't mind driving but, taking the ferry to a game sounds like the way to go.

I am in Disneyland during your Washington dates. I hope we can get a good set of dates. I love living close enough to drive and I don't mind driving but, taking the ferry to a game sounds like the way to go.

It's just always so much easier and more relaxing than dealing with Bay Area traffic.

Hi everyone,

I put together a little matrix with the dates that I understand to be free or no-go's for each person. Please edit as you see fit, and hopefully we'll see a weekend that most people can go...

Name......... 4/30-5/2 - 5/7-9 - 5/14-16 - 5/21-23 - 5/28-31 - 6/4-6 - 6/11-13 - 6/18-20 - 6/25-27 - 7/2-5 - 7/9-11 - 7/16-18 - 7/23-25
Bella Ella..........N........... N........... N.......... N.......... N.............Y............Y............Y............Y.............Y.......... Y............N............Y
BillyFan............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y.............N.......... N............N............N
Boo Bear..........Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y.............Y.......... Y............Y............Y
Califgirl.............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y.............Y.......... Y............Y............Y
cccdisney.........Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y.............Y.......... Y............Y............Y
Kelmac284.......N............N............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............N............N............N............Y............Y............Y
Kaoden39.........N............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............N............N............Y.............N.......... Y............Y............N
Mary Jo............Y............N............Y............Y............N............Y............Y............Y............Y.............Y.......... Y............N............Y
MommywD...... N...........N..............N.......... N.............N............N............N............N.............Y.............Y.......... Y............Y............Y
MrsPinup..........Y............Y.............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............N.............Y.......... N............Y............Y

# Yes's..............6...........6............8.............8............7.............9...........8............8.............8.............7.......... 8.............7.............8

Name................Y............Y............Y...........Y...........Y............Y.............Y............Y............Y.............Y.......... Y............Y............Y

Hi everyone,

I put together a little matrix with the dates that I understand to be free or no-go's for each person. Please edit as you see fit, and hopefully we'll see a weekend that most people can go...

Name......... 4/30-5/2 - 5/7-9 - 5/14-16 - 5/21-23 - 5/28-31 - 6/4-6 - 6/11-13 - 6/18-20 - 6/25-27 - 7/2-5 - 7/9-11 - 7/16-18 - 7/23-25
Name................Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............ Y.......... Y............Y............Y
Bella Ella..........N........... N........... N.......... N.......... N.............Y.............Y............Y............Y............ Y.......... Y............N............Y
BillyFan............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............ N.......... N............N............N
Boo Bear..........Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............ Y.......... Y............Y............Y
Califgirl.............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............ Y.......... Y............Y............Y
cccdisney.........Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............ Y.......... Y............Y............Y
Kelmac284.......N............N............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............N............N............N............Y............Y............Y
Kaoden39.........N............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............N............N............Y............ N.......... Y............Y............N
Mary Jo............Y............N............Y............Y............N............Y............Y............Y............Y............ Y.......... Y............N............Y
MommywD...... N............N.............N...........N............N............N...........N............N............Y.............Y.......... Y............Y............Y
MrsPinup..........Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............N............ Y.......... N............Y............Y

Look's good but I have a question. Is it cool to bring to bring family or is this like the Diva trip and ladies alone?

Awesome Mary Jo :thumbsup2

Tentatively speaking, based off that the date that has the most Y's is the first weekend of June.

It's a great start so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter