• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Divas do NorCal!!

:scared1: What am I saying. I CAN'T do the 24th/25th. :sad2: How about July 3oth - Aug 1st?

Oh, and I'm with Tina on the boat ride. :sick:

Sounds like a plan!

I'm going to leave Marty at home, Kelly, but feel free to bring your family, if you'd like.

Hey girls what about Beach Blanket Babylon? I hear it is a total hoot!

Sounds like a plan!

I'm going to leave Marty at home, Kelly, but feel free to bring your family, if you'd like.

Hey girls what about Beach Blanket Babylon? I hear it is a total hoot!

Cool Tina! That will be fun! I won't be bringing Rich or the kids either.

I'm all for Beach Blanket Babylon also!

I love the thought of BBB. I have always wanted to go.

That weekend works for me, Kelly.
Do you think we should find a hotel in Union Square or Fisherman's Wharf?
And I'm definitely in for BBB. It sounds fun!

I will be flying in. What airport should I be looking at, SFO?

Day fee for parking is exhorbinately expensive at the hotels, so is there good transportation from the airport to the hotels? Since I'll be without a car, can we choose a hotel in the middle of the things we want to do? More time at the wharf? More time at Union Square? I don't mind taking cable cars, etc to get where I'm going, but I don't want to have to take a bunch of taxi's if I can help it.

BBB sounds really fun!
Chris

I will be flying in. What airport should I be looking at, SFO?

Day fee for parking is exhorbinately expensive at the hotels, so is there good transportation from the airport to the hotels? Since I'll be without a car, can we choose a hotel in the middle of the things we want to do? More time at the wharf? More time at Union Square? I don't mind taking cable cars, etc to get where I'm going, but I don't want to have to take a bunch of taxi's if I can help it.

BBB sounds really fun!
Chris

BART goes directly to SFO so you definitely want to fly into SFO. You can then hop on BART. There are numerous BART stops within SF so there should be one close to where we end up staying.

That is a good weekend for me. My mom can't go but I think I will bring Shane instead if that's ok. Is anyone else planning on bringing family or am I the only one? I hope no one minds if Shane and the girls come. This may be the only trip we get to take this summer.

I would love to bring the fam...or at least Ayden. ;)

So MJ what do you think about the last weekend of July? How bout everyone else that we haven't heard from? Janelle, Tina everyone?

We should also look into the BBB tickets. So when it plays, how much etc! I have ALWAYS wanted to do that!!! :)

Last weekend in July would definitely work out best for us. So far we have nothing planned. :cool1:

Tina I am going to hand this over to you. I don't really want to discuss it but I had some stuff come up and I am not going to be able to make it.

I hope you guys have a BLAST! And I KNOW you will!!

I hope everything is ok, Kelly.

I'm getting ready to go to the mountains for the weekend, ladies, so talk amongst yourselves.

Think about what you most want to do, and we'll try to figure out where our hotel should be located.

Have a great weekend, all!!!!!

Tina I am going to hand this over to you. I don't really want to discuss it but I had some stuff come up and I am not going to be able to make it.

I hope you guys have a BLAST! And I KNOW you will!!

I hope everything is ok Kelly. :hug:

Hey everyone! This sounds super exciting, so count me in!

Kelly, I'm sorry your not going to be able to make it. :worried: It's still a ways off, so maybe something will change for you.

I'm gonna try to read back a little later to see what all you've been talking about doing. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter