• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DLR/DCA Swap. Postal.. Please post when you get your package!

Here are the rest of my groups:

Mats for Columbia and New Orleans Square
IMG_4310.jpg

Mats for Screamin' and Monorail
IMG_4309.jpg

Paper Piecing for Disneyland (A2) and Paradise Pier
IMG_4308.jpg

Paper piecings for Downtown Disney, Magical, Bug's Land and Pooh Corner
IMG_4311.jpg

Paper piecings for World of Color and Cafe Orleans (Beignets w/raspberry sauce)
IMG_4312.jpg

Rachal we'll be postal tomorrow :)

Rachel and Cheryl, love everything! Im excited about the things I will be getting and bummed about the things Im not getting!
You both have always done such great work!
PS (the beinets are just cute!)

Great stuff!! I just picked up some of that top paper Rachel!

Love LOVE LOVE the beignts!!! those are my favoritest things in the world!

Thanks ladies :)

Rachal here are the DCs:

9405 5036 9930 0106 4474 70
9405 5036 9930 0106 4474 56

We each shipped a large box :)

More comments~
Cheryl, the mats for NOS, I think, love tha paper, looks like Christmas paper from Current catalog, so pretty!
Rachel, HM mats are cool, great paper!
Boo is cute and how do you amke the Momorail? Is there a cart for that?
I would be willing to pay 100.00 fort a cart if they would come out with one for the parks!

Just finished my last group and will post photos soon>
Still waiting for Current to send me my labels so I dont have to write anything but the group number on them!
Tonight, inventory to make sure I have everything.
Have a good day!

Good morning!
I am now posting the last 3 sets!
The first two photos are for Radiator Springs. I am hoping that one of the two you will be able to see the photo better. I decided to go with the song "Route 66" since it was the song of the movie which then in turn caused the "land" to happen.
Words printed on top of photo on velum then double matted.
7795325706_94662649a7_b_d.jpg

7795326576_44b9ac9598_b_d.jpg

I should also say that I tried some as double matted with the balck matting.

Next up, Railroad inchies. Nothing too exciting.
7795327514_23b5d7ff45_b_d.jpg

I will say that I dont know why the photos are coming out so grainy tho.
And I just realized that my IASWH sinage didnt down load so I have to go check that.

Last two photos, really!

7795695974_921e6c0734_b_d.jpg

7795697274_1b8fb92a40_b_d.jpg

The are the wreaths hung along the Small World walkway (what I refer to it as). Inked and glitter paper.

I have all 27 groups together, need to inventory and label. I should be able to mail by Saturday.

Ok the mail date has come and gone. Thank you to those that have updated. For those of you who do not have a :drive: by your name please let me know your status. Thanks!

Rachal - I'm sorry...I have had these all ready to mail for some time and forgot to actually do it in the back to school prep. We are heading to NYC early tomorrow am to belatedly (new word!!) celebrate my little guys birthday. We won't be back until late. So, I will get these in the mail for sure Saturday. Also, I have the pictures to upload still on the camera. I will get them up also on Saturday.

Rachal - I'm sorry...I have had these all ready to mail for some time and forgot to actually do it in the back to school prep. We are heading to NYC early tomorrow am to belatedly (new word!!) celebrate my little guys birthday. We won't be back until late. So, I will get these in the mail for sure Saturday. Also, I have the pictures to upload still on the camera. I will get them up also on Saturday.

Please make sure it gets here by the due date of the 22nd. NO late packages. I am planning to swap out on the 25th/26th and get them to the PO on the 27th. Thanks!

Rchal, I have never cut it this close before! I am so sorry! I am mailing on my way to work today and will have a confirmation number for you tonight.

And we are postal!
DC number 03102010000175060675

I wanted to just get this done. Now I am going to work!

Here is my DC number. Didn't get it mailed until late last night so it probably didn't go out until today.

0311 3260 0001 2866 1057

Also, I sent in it an envelope and it ended up costing a fortune, thinking the box wound have been a lot cheaper. Anyway however you mail it back is fine. Let me know if you need more money for postage.

More comments~
Cheryl, the mats for NOS, I think, love tha paper, looks like Christmas paper from Current catalog, so pretty!
Rachel, HM mats are cool, great paper!
Boo is cute and how do you amke the Momorail? Is there a cart for that?
I would be willing to pay 100.00 fort a cart if they would come out with one for the parks!

Thanks Rita :) I hand made the paper by taking all the Mardi Gras beads we've gotten at POFQ to Archiver's and laying them on the copier and viola custom paper! Monorail is SCAL.

Cheryl and Rachel your packages arrived safe and sound.

Thanks for letting us know!

Rita, no worries, it doesn't have far to go. Should make it here in no time.

Stephanie, thanks for letting me know.

You're welcome Cheryl. My new post lady is awesome! Brought it all the way down the road to the door. Unlike that other one who would sit in my driveway and honk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter