DLR/DCA Swap. Postal.. Please post when you get your package!

Here are the rest of my groups:
Toy Story Mania:
dlrswap125.jpg

Disneyland Park:
dlrswap121.jpg

Toontown:
dlrswap123.jpg

Cinderella’s Castle:
dlrswap119.jpg

Electrical Parade:
dlrswap053.jpg

Soarin:
dlrswap085.jpg

Monorail:
dlrswap062.jpg

Haunted Mansion:
dlrswap058.jpg

California Adventure:
dlrswap045.jpg

Disneyland Resort:
dlrswap041.jpg

Paradise Pier Hotel:
dlrswap037.jpg

King Arthur’s Carousel:
dlrswap034-1.jpg

Screamin’:
dlrswap029.jpg

Paradise Pier:
dlrswap024.jpg

Flo’s V8 Café:
dlrswap020-1.jpg

General Cars Land:
dlrswap018.jpg

Sally’s Cozy Cone:
dlrswap012.jpg

Café Orleans:
dlrswap007.jpg

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad:
dlrswap003.jpg

Here are Belle’s last ones:
Alice in Wonderland:
dlrswap117.jpg

Flo’s Café:
dlrswap114.jpg

Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree:
dlrswap107.jpg

Luigi’s:
dlrswap105.jpg

Radiator Springs Racers:
dlrswap104.jpg

Tiki Room:
dlrswap099.jpg

General Cars Land:
dlrswap095.jpg

Tea cups (Merry UN-birthday):
dlrswap091.jpg

Finding Nemo:
dlrswap081.jpg

Autopia:
dlrswap077.jpg

Matterhorn:
dlrswap072.jpg

Pirates:
dlrswap069.jpg

Sally’s Cozy Cone:
dlrswap066.jpg

Kristi, are you posting pics from your mini vacation at the beach? *gasp* you should be relaxing!

The pics aren't loading on my phone so I will look at them when I get home. :) I will pick these up from lawanna on Tuesday.

yep, posting from my vaca! Wanted to get it done before I forgot about it, and needed to clear off my sd card so I could take more pics! :thumbsup2

Everything is so awesome!! Cant wait to see everything is person!

Rachal there's a couple of things I forgot to tell you.
There is a little brown envie in the W bag and that has postage in it. If you are able to send back in a medium box please go buy yourself a coke on me to get through the swapping out. If on the other hand I owe you money please let me know.
The return label is on one of the sides with a card.
For Little Mermaid I dont know how I messed up. I thought there were 4 but there is 5 swappers so I sent a place holder.
And if, Big if, you happen to notice on Splash Mnt my name on one of the baggies could you please send that one to me. Not as good as others.

Thank you for doing this swap. DL and DCA are different than the parks in the world and I understand why there are so many swappers and everyone is welcomed but its really nice to have something themed for us "Disneylanders".

I was postal this morning. DC#03110240000159406370
The guy at the office said expected Monday delivery.

I'll post the rest of the pictures later.

Kristi I love, love, love your titles :) What is your secret? I presume that most of them were made with SCAL or another program?

Everything is so awesome!! Cant wait to see everything is person!

Rachal there's a couple of things I forgot to tell you.
There is a little brown envie in the W bag and that has postage in it. If you are able to send back in a medium box please go buy yourself a coke on me to get through the swapping out. If on the other hand I owe you money please let me know.
The return label is on one of the sides with a card.
For Little Mermaid I dont know how I messed up. I thought there were 4 but there is 5 swappers so I sent a place holder.
And if, Big if, you happen to notice on Splash Mnt my name on one of the baggies could you please send that one to me. Not as good as others.

Thank you for doing this swap. DL and DCA are different than the parks in the world and I understand why there are so many swappers and everyone is welcomed but its really nice to have something themed for us "Disneylanders".

Thanks for the heads up and you are soo sweet. I will see what I can get it into and save you some $$ :goodvibes

It is nice to have west coast specific things!

Kristi I love, love, love your titles :) What is your secret? I presume that most of them were made with SCAL or another program?

Thanks! :flower3: Yes, some of it was designed using the craftroom, and others were designed using SCAL3. I'm so glad you like them. :goodvibes

Kristie, I didnt get a chance to go on and on about your great pieces but let me do that now!
OMG! I hope I get at least something! I just love your work! Your titles are fantastic and I wish I could do something like that but thats why we have you and your awesomeness.
Oh yeah, like everything else too!:)

Rachal - my maillady picked up the envelope Saturday. She dropped off the DC with today's mail...here it is...0310 2640 0000 2279 9388. She also said by the time she got back from deliveries on Saturday, the truck was gone. So, it will be today's truck...still getting to you by the due date.

I've had a lotta hate from Photobucket and the Disboards this weekend. Finally powered through and have the rest of my pics:

IMG_2619.jpg

Big Thunder Mountain

IMG_2617.jpg

Radiator Springs Racers

IMG_2615.jpg

Soundsational

IMG_2612.jpg

Frontierland

IMG_2610.jpg

Luigi's Flying Tires--don't forget green on the left (or the top)!

IMG_2605.jpg

Jungle Cruise--Love the back layer of this. Feels leathery!

IMG_2603.jpg

Storybook Land--Alice's house. One of my favorite things about this ride is that they painted the names on the mailboxes. Is that weird?

IMG_2607.jpg

Small World--looks plain, but I promise there is shimmer paper and ink

IMG_2600.jpg

Animation Academy--No erasers allowed!

I love everything that has been posted! so excited to see things IRL!

I've had a lotta hate from Photobucket and the Disboards this weekend. Finally powered through and have the rest of my pics:

IMG_2619.jpg

Big Thunder Mountain

IMG_2617.jpg

Radiator Springs Racers

IMG_2615.jpg

Soundsational

IMG_2612.jpg

Frontierland

IMG_2610.jpg

Luigi's Flying Tires--don't forget green on the left (or the top)!

IMG_2605.jpg

Jungle Cruise--Love the back layer of this. Feels leathery!

IMG_2603.jpg

Storybook Land--Alice's house. One of my favorite things about this ride is that they painted the names on the mailboxes. Is that weird?

IMG_2607.jpg

Small World--looks plain, but I promise there is shimmer paper and ink

IMG_2600.jpg

Animation Academy--No erasers allowed!

Love it!!!

Rita & Stephanie your packages arrived yesterday!!!

I am picking up Kristi, LaWanna's and Belle's this evening.

1 in transit and 2 that I havent heard anything from..... starting to worry about those. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

You're welcome ladies... I didn't have time to post yesterday... Crazy day.

Nothing arrived in the mail today. :(

I have kristi, lawanna, and belles pieces.

Had a great dinner (with a side of crappy service) with LaWanna tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter