• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

do it yourself projects

Mickey Topiary for our 10yr Vow Renewal on DCL.....
Before & After:

BeforeTopiary.jpg
AfterTopiary.jpg

I second that. Looks great!

Here's a DIY I just made - they're "Save the Month" packages -- I didn't have a date from Disney at the time, but my family kept asking and asking and asking about the wedding (they couldn't wait anymore!) -- so I had to send something to get them off my back! :laughing:

SAVE THE MONTH CONTENTS
  1. Save the Month Card with Door that "opens"
  2. Teacup + Saucer
  3. Butter Cookies wrapped and boxed with Eat Me tag
  4. Organic Jasmine or Cranberry tea in miniature bottle with Drink Me tag
  5. Personalized Note to recipient

qpl8w2.jpg

35akqrc.jpg

dnonkl.jpg

297amc.jpg

2niqw7n.jpg

212bl8i.jpg

Here are all mine since the older ones aren't showing up because I moved them.

Hair Pins for mothers and grandmothers (not sure who will wear them, depending on the morthers dresses, but definitly the grandmothers)
DSC_9603.jpg

Bridesmaids Jewlery and Flower Girl will also wear but hers is of course smaller
DSC_7031.jpg

Engagement Announcements
DSC_7104.jpg

DSC_7105.jpg

Guestbook Pens
DSC_8448.jpg

Bridesmaids and Flower girl hair piece
DSC_8431.jpg

My Bridal Bracelet
DSC_8697.jpg

My Bridal Purse (not the purse just the crystals)
DSC_0535.jpg

My Feather Toss Bouquet (All handmade)
DSC_0515.jpg

My Tulle Pomenador ball with crystals
DSC_0427.jpg

My wedding day shoes (dyed then covered in swarvoski crystals)
Mandyshoes2.jpg

Tears of Joy packets
DSC_0324.jpg

Isle Runner Hand Painted- Logo by DOLLY
DSC_0247.jpg

Parosail also hand painted- Logo by DOLLY
DSC_0115.jpg

Place cards, hand stamped and embossed
DSC_0049.jpg

Mother of the bride/groom tshirts
DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

More projects to come also, I've got a few in progress and lots lined up :rotfl:

Sccrmnky2005! I'm in love w/ your feather toss bouquet! I love everything you've made but this is especially my favorite :worship:

Amanda, you are the DIY Queen!!! :worship:
I am totally envious of all your fabulous projects! Can't wait to see more!

DITTO! Can you DIY MY wedding? :rotfl:

Sccrmnky2005! I'm in love w/ your feather toss bouquet! I love everything you've made but this is especially my favorite :worship:

Thanks everyone!! I'm willing to do any projects for anyone anytime!! :goodvibes

I'm actually in the process of getting a business going and trying to get away from the job I'm at now, as it's very stressful and not so good when I'm trying to and so close to finishing school. So anyone that wants to be my first order feel free :laughing:

We have just started sending out our 'save the dates' so I can show you the first DIY project. We decided to use the fairytale castle as our subtle Disney theme for the UK reception (didn't want to rub it in too much that they weren't invited to Florida :rotfl:)

I have to say a big thanks to my mum who made all the save the dates herself, I will try to do better with the invites!

1245092973.jpg

1245092975.jpg

How do I get my computer to make the Walt Disney font.:confused3

Google 'Walt Disney font' and there are font files you can download and then install on your computer or drag to the font file.

Hi Ladies, just read the whole thread. Does anyone have any ideas for an UP themed wedding. I am going to make placecards for the reception at Grand Floridian Cafe and tags for my favours. I have a logo of Carl and Ellie made on the Disigns board that I`m using for those. I`m not that crafty, but I`d like some special touches that don`t cost a fortune. It`s for a 10 year VR and there will only be nine of us (me and dh, our three kids, 7,2,2 and my two sisters and parents). Give me some idease please.

Thanks for that. The party is amazing. I may try the ballon wreath, but smaller and use them for chair decorations. I already have the grape soda pins. The children will be carrying balloons instead of flowers. I had considered an Up cake, but it may be too much money. There are some great ideas on this thread, but they are Mickeyish (is that a word?) I may go ahead anyway, because who cares, right?

I'm still having no luck with the Disney font. I found a downloadable file online. I downloaded it and now I have no idea how to use it so that I can type what I want. Can anyone help this computer challenged woman?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter