Do your dancin' here!

9 DAYS :cool1:

Me and the kids (ds22 and dd20) are so ready for our Harry Potter adventure. Its their college graduation trip (even though neither one actually graduated on time)

14 days until our 13 hour drive to RPR and while I dread the drive I love we finally get to stay at the RPR this year

We recently booked the the RPR for 3 nights. We couldn't pass up the great AP rate of 50% off we got in the mail!:cool1: Seriously, we got a rate $8 cheaper per night at RPR than we could have gotten at POP!!:lmao:

My countdown says 53 but sssshhhh it's really 51! My secret is still safe.

2 days but actually 1 since we will start our 13 hour drive at 2 am Saturday since DW wants one more day in Orlando
Which means 1 day at Four Points Sheraton and 5 days at RPR

2 days but actually 1 since we will start our 13 hour drive at 2 am Saturday since DW wants one more day in Orlando
Which means 1 day at Four Points Sheraton and 5 days at RPR

Almost time.

Here now!!! Just arrived at universal studios! Perfect weather and having so much fun with my DH, DS and his cousin! I just went on mummy for the first time and screamed my head off, I'm waiting for the beetlejuice show and I think I saw a wait sign for transformers, gonna try to wait inline for it after this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter