Do your dancin' here!

8 more days and Portofino Bay here we come!!!!:cool1: 9 days this time!!

Can't WAIT to see Grinchmas and Macy's parade!

I'm going tomorrow! :yay:

I've been in central FL, for the last 2 months while my Mom has been undergoing chemotherapy. With the unannounced opening, and my Mom's health I wasn't sure when I'd be able to go. But my Mom told my Dad to take me to the park, so we're going tomorrow.

My husband, 3 friends and my parents are also going Sept 20-22. We're all staying at the Royal Pacific for that. EE, FOTL, really looking forward to that too.

I'm going tomorrow! :yay:

I've been in central FL, for the last 2 months while my Mom has been undergoing chemotherapy. With the unannounced opening, and my Mom's health I wasn't sure when I'd be able to go. But my Mom told my Dad to take me to the park, so we're going tomorrow.

My husband, 3 friends and my parents are also going Sept 20-22. We're all staying at the Royal Pacific for that. EE, FOTL, really looking forward to that too.

I hope you have a wonderful time and that your moms health continues to improve.:goodvibes

We booked last night! December 5th and 6th at the HardRock Hotel. We get in to MCO at 9 am so we'll drop off our bags, and hit the parks! We'll have most of the day Friday, all day Saturday and all day Sunday. We've stayed at RPR 3 times, but this is our first HRH stay and we're excited. I figured now was the time to give it a try for the quick walk to the Studios for that early entry.
We've booked with the CAA rate.:)

pigletto-
That is so funny! We are doing the exact opposite- we have stayed at HRH twice, and are trying RPR for our first time for our October trip. I have no doubt we will both be happy with our choices. It's always fun to try something new.

The walk from HRH to UO is incredibly easy- we usually beat the boats. And it's such a pretty walk. On top of that, the rooms at HRH have been reno'd so you'll have a spanking clean new room. We love the pool and The Kitchen.

2 months 2 weeks and 2 days for us!

:banana: :dance3: :cool1: :dance3: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter