Do your dancin' here!

30 days until my Universal/Disneyworld two week vacation. I should have been there May 27th but work/mother nature happened. I am done with work and wish I could take off until my trip to HRH starts.

Leaving this Saturday night for a two week trip to WDW and Universal. I can't believe I've managed to avoid starting to pack yet so I can make it through this work week!

164 days :rotfl2: 151 until our wedding, 164 until we arrive at RPR and 166 until we sail on our honeymoon Royal Caribbean cruise!

4 days till summer trip.

108 till HHN.

I'm sure more in between.

Even though I just got back this past weekend I still have too say,

35 days till Grinchmas.

Have fun Mrs...9 months and 22 days for us...too long but at least we're going back for HHN next year.:cool1:

30 days for next trip and then 9 months and weeks for the next on in 2014.

hope we have a volunteer to handle the 2014 trip thread.

We'll be there this weekend, staying at RPR to celebrate our anniversary. We are passholders for 2 years now and go a lot, since we live in Tampa, but have never seen the Christmas stuff so far, so excited to see Grinchmas and Mannheim Steamroller!:cool1:

I must have done something right, I slept in bed last night. Oh BTW, 8 days left, happy hump day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter