Does Anyone Use Weleda Cream?

Hisgirl

DIS Veteran
This morning in the 'Buyer's Edge Where can I find it?' section of the paper, someone was asking about Weleda White Mallow Face Cream for babies. Apparently it's coconut oil based with sweet almond oil and good for sensitive skin. That sounded appealing to me!

I did some research and it seems there are several variations. Skin Food, body, face, etc etc.

Has anyone used this cream, is it available at retail locations and which variation did you like?

Last edited:
Yes, I agree. Several of the reviews stated how much they liked using it on adult skin. I used to use coconut oil for makeup removal and basic skin moisturizers and like the idea of a skin cream/lotion based on that and I love almond scent! I was just wondering if anyone had used it.

Do you mean Weleda?

I used their calendula baby bum cream. Swear by it. Also great for general skin irratation. Ex red nose from a cold. Minor sores. Their other products are good too.

Yep! I edited! I found some at Sprouts but it doesn't say it is coconut oil based. It smells great and I'll be interested to see how I like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter