Does Board Tracker Visit Everybody's Profile?

Shell54

DIS Veteran
I was going to change my profile pic and ask a question about ressies for my June trip and I noticed that somebody named "board tracker" had visited my profile? I feel creeped out:scared1:. I'm sure the mods will move this post, but ***?? Got a question about me? ask..I'm a Jersey Girl so tread lightly.

I've *accidentally* clicked on people's avatars before, hoping to see a larger version of an interesting pic, only to find myself on their profile. That's tracked, too, right there on the profile page so it's probably creeped out somebody a time or two. Didn't mean to. :goodvibes

I've *accidentally* clicked on people's avatars before, hoping to see a larger version of an interesting pic, only to find myself on their profile. That's tracked, too, right there on the profile page so it's probably creeped out somebody a time or two. Didn't mean to. :goodvibes

Agreed.

I have done the same thing on accident when trying to quote people ~ pain in the behind!!!!!

How do you check your own profile page?

The only way I know how to do it is to find one of my post and click it that way ~ I dont see where you can view your own profile in the CP area? :confused3

I have accidentally touched people's names or avatars and was taken to their info page. This happens most often when I am using my iPhone since those "buttons" are just so darn small on the screen. I don't think that people are "spying" on any of us on purpose, but maybe I'm just naive...:confused3

Sometimes I look at people's profile page because I'm curious about them- but isn't that WHY you put something on the profile page- so people can see it?

Maybe it's the name "Board Tracker" that's freaky... makes it sound like a stalker.:scared1:

Dittio!

I feel creeped out:scared1:.

I don't get why you would feel that way. Isn't anything YOU put on your profile public information?

As others have said, I have occasionally been taken to peoples profiles because I clicked too close to a name.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

A lot of people have "visited my profile". Some friends. Some not. It is a little weird. But nothing to worry about really. I just don't put anything on there that is private that I wouldn't want anyone to know.

From what I understand, Yes, "board tracker" does visit everyone's profile. The account has also viewed my profile :thumbsup2

I'm pretty sure I have visited people's profiles in the past six years I've been here, either by accident, or curiousity. I don't remember doing so, but I'm sure I have. When we first started doing expo, I'm sure I would have accidently or on purpose visited profiles of others who were also involved, since I was one of the folks in charge of helping to form a group. Actually, I never knew you could check your profile to see who had visited. And I guess I thought people would visit anyway for the same reasons I did, but thanks for the heads up. :)

Thanks for your replies:) Boardtracker visited me for the first time yesterday..so I guess I just wondered what it meant. I would think if a person clicked on your avatar that person's name would come up on your profile NOT Boardtracker. Like I said I didn't know what it was..it was never on my profile before yesterday. Thanks for explaining.

I do this too wanting to view the Avatar up close - then I go DOH!

I was going to change my profile pic and ask a question about ressies for my June trip and I noticed that somebody named "board tracker" had visited my profile? I feel creeped out:scared1:. I'm sure the mods will move this post, but ***?? Got a question about me? ask..I'm a Jersey Girl so tread lightly.

I just clicked on your name, I guess I am a stalker........ :stir: ?

Dont really think it is a big ol deal as there is nothing personal made public, so relax..........:thumbsup2

"I'm a Jersey Girl so tread lightly"...........LOL.............................. :)

GLad to see you like shirts, you prefer Baseball or Football??? ;)

Well I have to say --- you are on a public forum, posting and have a public profile... Don't you think your profile will be viewed from time to time?

Dont really think it is a big ol deal as there is nothing personal made public, so relax..........:thumbsup2

"I'm a Jersey Girl so tread lightly"...........LOL.............................. :)

I expected comments like this.:rotfl2: but my curiosity was sufficient to ask anyway LOL.

I expected comments like this.:rotfl2: but my curiosity was sufficient to ask anyway LOL.

LOL............

After all it is a "public profile" so you should expect a few visits on a board like this with as many member in here......Besides its a great way to keep in touch with any "friends" you might make along the way!!!

I like to look at people's profile when I am in a debate or perhaps in agreement with them just to see who they are-- likes and dislikes. No harm just like to know the people I am talking too. :flower3:

I know I seem to click on the wrong things alot, especially if I do a search to look for something that I saw before but now cannot locate. :confused3 Glad to see I am not alone.

:lmao: I'm a Jersey Girl too and found this funny. I love to watch football and love to play baseball.

Same here. Those darn avatars are so small sometimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter