Does Board Tracker Visit Everybody's Profile?

I've *accidentally* clicked on people's avatars before, hoping to see a larger version of an interesting pic, only to find myself on their profile. That's tracked, too, right there on the profile page so it's probably creeped out somebody a time or two. Didn't mean to. :goodvibes

I've done the same thing!! I wish you could see a bigger pic of the persons avatar, some are quite cute.

LOL! These posts almost made me want to "check out" everyone's profile just to "creep them out"! Too funny!pirate:

:confused:I'm confused about how you "see" who your visitors have been.

When I click-on my own avatar or screen name I see "Recent Visitors" and all it says is: "You have had 9 visits." But when I click-on someone else's avatar or screen name the screen names of past visitors and my own appears:confused3.

I know Board Tracker was that crazy dog search they had here for several years that never worked. They now have gone back to the search that is built in to the vBulletin software that the board uses, and it works great. :thumbsup2 There also was an actual Board Tracker character that use to post here on the tech board, trying to explain away all the inadequacies of his/her/its :confused3search engine. He/she/it would pop in now and then, say how good it was :lmao: and say he was making improvements :laughing:. Having the old search back is great!!!!! :cool1:

I looked at my profile and it looks like there is a new section there that logs in people who look at your profile. :confused3:confused: I have ten names there, don't know any of them, and it says a total of 181 visits, from people I guess. :confused3 No Board tracker though. I have no idea what that counter is for or why the people are listed. Seems strange. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter