Does Board Tracker Visit Everybody's Profile?

Shel ~ you have 30 hits on your profile now :lmao:

I bet everyone who read this clicked on your profile page :lmao:

If you want you can change the settings!
Go to your CP and on the left it says profile privacy. That's the tab ~ you can change all of your privacy stuff there. :goodvibes

FWIW, I often look at people's profiles just to see their signatures. I have signatures blocked from view because so many of them are large and take up a lot of screen space. From time to time and for different reasons, I want to see someone's sig so I look at it in their profile.

Shel ~ you have 30 hits on your profile now :lmao:

I bet everyone who read this clicked on your profile page :lmao:

If you want you can change the settings!
Go to your CP and on the left it says profile privacy. That's the tab ~ you can change all of your privacy stuff there. :goodvibes

Nah, I guess nobody read my original post very closely..I don't care who reads my profile...I wondered specifically about a poster named "Board Tracker" reading it... they have an actual log in page as Board Tracker. I didn't understand that concept.

Yeah anyone with the word tracker in their name might sound a bit creepy. lol
I think it sounds like automated thing though and not a user. Just a guess though.

I do openly admit to clicking on peoples avatars sometimes. If I am posting back and forth with someone or think we might have something in common I look to see if they have a myspace or facebook page listed so I can request a add. I usually message them on here and let them know I will be doing so as well though.

I've clicked on a few profiles from time to time. Mostly out of curiosity. It's neat to know that you can see who's looked at yours though. Might have to check mine now. :)

I've done that by accident, and then went right back to the same place again by accident, and then saw my name listed as a visitor!
That freaked ME! I had to leave a message for the person saying I entered by error! I had no idea I could even get there. I realize with this new laptop having a diff size keyboard I often press keys unintended, so I figure that's how I went there, but yeah,
ultimately it's a public board and I wouldn't put anything there I wanted private.... just weird until you get used to it! (wow, that was profound!:rotfl:)

I've *accidentally* clicked on people's avatars before, hoping to see a larger version of an interesting pic, only to find myself on their profile. That's tracked, too, right there on the profile page so it's probably creeped out somebody a time or two. Didn't mean to. :goodvibes

I've ended up in folks profiles a couple of times too. I know of at least 2 when I left my computer and the kitten walked across the keyboard with the mouse poised in that area. :rotfl2:

I think it's some sort of automated thing. When you go on his/her profile, there is a webiste listed there....

I wouldn't worry. I visit people's profiles all the time. If I read an interesting thread, or helpful reply, I'll often click on the posters profile to read more stuff they've said.

But I rarely click on people's profiles if they seem like an idiot and I'm betting most folk don't - so I would take it as a compliment.

hmmmmmmmm, maybe board tracker will visit my profile, then I will have actually had someone visit it! Although, it doesn't say anything........

Weird...I just checked mine and BoardTracker visited me as well... Curious....

I think it's some sort of automated thing. When you go on his/her profile, there is a webiste listed there....

I think you're right about BoardTracker being automated. I just wonder what triggers it to visit other profiles.:confused3 Oh well..

Well, s/he's visited my webpage about 10 times in the past two weeks. I think it's weird.

Sometimes I look at people's profile page because I'm curious about them- but isn't that WHY you put something on the profile page- so people can see it?

Maybe it's the name "Board Tracker" that's freaky... makes it sound like a stalker.:scared1:
I do that sometimes also, just because I'm curious about them, usually after I read something that they've posted, and I wonder, hmmmm.

Hmmm weird. How can you tell who visited? I tried to look up mine and could not. I have had nine vistors to my profile ! :stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter