Does EMM negate BOG PPO reservation?

cheshiregoofy22

DIS Veteran
Hello! I booked a PPO reservation at BOG for June 4th before the EMM days were announced. Is it worth it to keep it as maybe I'll still be ahead of the regular crowd? :confused3 It's for 8:05 AM. EMM begins at 7:45 AM; regular park opening that day is 9:00 AM. Thanks for your advice! (We have "free" dining and I'm not ready to commit to the $400 for the five of us to purchase the EMM....kinda ouch.)

No. We have been there with and without it. Both times we were held til right before rope drop and still got right on before the rope drop crowd.

No. We have been there with and without it. Both times we were held til right before rope drop and still got right on before the rope drop crowd.

Do they do the "BOG lineup" to the left side of 7DMT on an EMM day?

We lined up in the same place on Sunday 2/3 (an EMM morning). We were led over to the regular standby line before the fireworks in the opening show went off. The line started moving before I even saw the rope drop crowd. We got in one SDMT ride, but would have been behind the crowd if we had tried for a second. We scanned in for our 9am PP FP at 9:06.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter