Does Hollywood Studios have the Christmas events every night until January 6?

Cayaco

Mouseketeer
Trying to figure out if this is an every night thing, the holiday fireworks and the Tower of Terror light show, or if it is only on select evenings. We want to go in December but on a Christmas night, not on a Star Wars fireworks night type of thing.

Is there a schedule as to what time the fireworks and light show are so we can plan our FP+s?

Thanks, so from the link I see 8:30 PM on December 1, added that to our plans.

The Flurry of Fun: Sunset Seasons Greetings at Disney's Hollywood Studios, that just goes all night after dark on loop, so it's not like a show I need to be at during an exact time?

Thanks, so from the link I see 8:30 PM on December 1, added that to our plans.

The Flurry of Fun: Sunset Seasons Greetings at Disney's Hollywood Studios, that just goes all night after dark on loop, so it's not like a show I need to be at during an exact time?
Exactly, and there are 4 short segments, to watch them all you only need 9 minutes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter