Does Pixie Dust Help with Decision-Making? A 2012 PTR! NEW! 6/30 pg.85

Oh my you're almost there! I'm very excited for you and your family. I'm excited for us since we'll get to read about your adventures.

:woohoo: Woo Hoo for one more week!!!!!!!! :cool1: That's awesome! Just in time for the July 4th festivities and, hopefully, all the rain will be long gone!

I hope you all have a fabulous time! Can't wait to read all about it and if you don't get through you whole list, so what? enjoy!

Woo hoo ONE WEEK!!

Woo hoo!!! :banana: So close!!! :banana:

Good luck getting through that list!!

Yippee for one week!! :banana:

:woohoo: for one week!

One week from today sounds wonderful.

I just made my reservations for my Jan. trip.:goodvibes

Wow - one week!:cool1:

I guess we can understand if we don't see much of you around the DIS since you have so much keeping you busy. I'll start wishing away that dang Debby so the rain goes away! I'm sure you'll have a great time!!!

Ya know, who says you have to do a bunch of Disney shopping? I think you're doing great for being so busy and leaving in one week! Can I dance with you?!?!

:banana: :yay: :woohoo: :dance3:

So happy for you Jackie!

Yay for ONE WEEK! I am super excited for you!

I love doing the online check-in. It makes the trip feel so much more "real" somehow!

yay one week countdown!!! Have a blast :)

Thanks for celebrating with me!!! Now we are down to just three days!!!

YIPPEE FOR ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!
At least you still have a week!!! I have until, tomorrow.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

SUCH denial... packing is no where started. Well, PILES have, but whatever.

CAN'T wait!!!! Your pre-packing/shopping looks just fine, you're just getting warmed up... :thumbsup2

Somehow those piles made it into the suitcases for you! :goodvibes

Online check in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo: for one more week! And here's hoping some pixie dust comes your way to help you get it all done. Hang in there - in a week, you'll be on cloud nine!

Wow only one week to go!:dance3: Have fun with the packing & finishing your work.

I've been buying things for our trip for a couple of months, I love to shop!

The patriotic Castle was so darn awesome! Lucky you getting to see that!

One week==7 days :banana::banana:

Yay for 1 week left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for less than one week!!! :banana:
Sometimes being busy before a trip is better. Makes the time fly by.

Dancin' with you...your trip is almost here!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Oh my you're almost there! I'm very excited for you and your family. I'm excited for us since we'll get to read about your adventures.

Only 4 more days!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!! Almost there!!!!

Thanks, everyone, for helping me celebrate! It's always more fun with my DIS friends!!!

Now we are down to three days! Woohoo! Today and tomorrow will be spent doing last-minute shopping, laundry, packing, and some light cleaning (I like to come home to a clean house). Sunday night is my nephew's 16th birthday and Monday I will be dropping the dogs at the kennel and going to class. I have a feeling that I will be like a kid the day before Christmas vacation -- sitting still will be difficult.

Charles has informed me he wants a turkey leg, and he wants us all to get the sparkly Mickey head antenna headbands to wear. I suspect he may be mocking me. Or not. I can never tell with that man. :laughing:

To continue our plans, Friday will be our Disney Hollywood Studios day -- looking forward to the new Star Tours.

125.jpg

Some Toy Story Mania fun! Hopefully Connor won't be in a snit about it.

018_7.jpg

I am sure some of my family will be riding RnRC and ToT.

436.jpg

Hopefully I won't be treated to this look from Connor if I don't ride ToT.
486.jpg

Most of all, I can't wait to get an updated picture of Chelsea with Bo since he was missing in action last time.

485.jpg

This is the most recent picture of Chelsea with her main man -- June 2009! :eek:

128.jpg

A busy, last three days!

Hope you have a wonderful, safe trip! :) I'll be looking for some FB updates, please!

Oh my!! I lost track of time. 3 days!?!?!?!! :woohoo: So excited for you and the family to make your way back to WDW. Have a great trip!!! And say hi to Bo for me!! :)

Yayyyy for three days!! SO excited for you!

I can't wait to hear what you guys think of the new Star Tours. My dad, brother, and sister all LOVED it! They rode it whenever they had the chance. I could only ride it once, but I can't tell you how many times they rode!

Playing on the new DIS app while the rest of my family is still sleeping, I like it!

You guys are going to love the new Star Tours! I can't wait to take Jared on it in September.

Can't believe Chelsea hasn't seen Bo since 2009! That MUST be rectified!

Have a blast Jackie! Can't wait to read all about the trip. O'Hanas looks and sounds like it is going to be fun. M

I hope you have great time and that you are able to get done everything that you need to do! Love the picture of Chelsea without Bo! I hope he is there too, but another funny picture would also be great! =)

Where was Bo in 2010?

Three years is a long time to keep those two kids apart! :rotfl:

Have an awesome trip! I already can't wait to hear about your drive down - bathroom breaks and gas station soda. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter