Does Pixie Dust Help with Decision-Making? A 2012 PTR! NEW! 6/30 pg.85

Where has time gone? I swear it was just last year when Chelsea and Bo were one hot item. :laughing:

I hope you have a very MAGICAL trip!!!

Have a glorious Fourth! I know this is late but I've been out of commission.
Have a great time, Chelsea looked so young in 2009!

I missed your send off... Hope you are having a wonderful trip!! Can't wait to see the updated Chelsea & Bo picture!!

Just about time for a welcome home.

Hope you had a safe trip home and sorry our paths did not cross. I guess that downpour messed us up a bit. :rotfl:

Hi, everyone! We have been home since late Sunday afternoon, but re-entry into the real world has been busy -- I can't seem to get everything done.

Anyway, we had a great time despite the heat -- the crowds weren't nearly as bad as I had feared they would be -- and Chelsea's almost-constant teenage attitude. :crazy2:

We had lots of fun hanging out with Happydog, Anita, Marc and their gangs and seeing MeMom briefly on the Fourth.

I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I normally do, so the trip report may be story heavy. So many adventures to relate, though.

Hopefully I will get a chance to start it all this weekend.

I'm so, so happy that we were able to spend some quality time together with your family! Fun times!!!

Yup, re-entry with course work waiting can make it even more difficult!!!

Welcome Home! I really can't wait to hear about your trip and all your fabulous DIS meets.

Teenagers - their attitudes can really stink (insert another word here) from time to time. :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter