Doin it in Style @ The Poly! September 2010 Here we Come!!!

Day 12 - Tuesday 12th October

Today is our last full day at WDW :( Feel so sad just talking about :(

But the bright side is today we will be spending the day at two of our favourite parks...

MK.jpg

and...

IMG_2434-2.jpg

Breakfast will be served nice and early at...
CrystalPalace.jpg

After which we will wander around and soak in as much as we can, before heading on over to...
IMG_2473.jpg

To lunch with...
Remy.jpg

We'll try and soak up all of Epcot, taking lots and lots of pics along the way before heading back to the resort to change for our dinner reservation at...
Yachtsman.jpg

and thats it for our last day :(

Day 12 - Tuesday 12th October

Today is our last full day at WDW :( Feel so sad just talking about :(

But the bright side is today we will be spending the day at two of our favourite parks...

MK.jpg

and...

IMG_2434-2.jpg

Breakfast will be served nice and early at...
CrystalPalace.jpg

After which we will wander around and soak in as much as we can, before heading on over to...
IMG_2473.jpg

To lunch with...
Remy.jpg

We'll try and soak up all of Epcot, taking lots and lots of pics along the way before heading back to the resort to change for our dinner reservation at...
Yachtsman.jpg

and thats it for our last day :(

:dance3: 2 week dance :dance3:

It will be here before you know it!

I LOOOOOVE your plans! Just had time to catch up! You are going to love Via Napoli - we went there twice! The food is Y - u - m - m - y!!!!!!!!!!

We love Yak and Yeti too - had a great meal - and Jiko too, hm, I am getting ahead of myself! :rotfl2:

I LOOOOOVE your plans! Just had time to catch up! You are going to love Via Napoli - we went there twice! The food is Y - u - m - m - y!!!!!!!!!!

We love Yak and Yeti too - had a great meal - and Jiko too, hm, I am getting ahead of myself! :rotfl2:

Glad you had a great time, I assume you're back now then? You don't know how many times Stef and I have looked up pricing for Disney Land Paris since you guys started talking about it lol. Bit of info for you, apparently the area next to Toy Stroy that has an arch over it, had a big Gusto statue that was recently taken down but beyond that arch there are some old parisian benches with Remy carved into the metal. There have also been reports and plans of a new ride vehicle made for a Ratatouille ride so keep an eye out for the future ;)

Good Morning, my friends!

Joe is gettting ready so I thought I'd hop on the DIS and see if I can catch up a bit before we head out to DTD.

I love your plans. You're going to have a great time. I hate the fact that my trip is half over already. :sad2:

MNSSHP was great. We went last night. The framed pins are $195. this year. Yikes, I thought that was pretty expensive. I will include detail in my TR when I get back, but this was the first year that the headless horseman wasn't too impressive. He didn't gallop through the park like in years past. Not sure why but he was moving quite slow last night for both parades.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and to tell you that your plans look marvelous!

Joe is gettting ready so I thought I'd hop on the DIS and see if I can catch up a bit before we head out to DTD.

I love your plans. You're going to have a great time. I hate the fact that my trip is half over already. :sad2:

MNSSHP was great. We went last night. The framed pins are $195. this year. Yikes, I thought that was pretty expensive. I will include detail in my TR when I get back, but this was the first year that the headless horseman wasn't too impressive. He didn't gallop through the park like in years past. Not sure why but he was moving quite slow last night for both parades.

Hey!

Glad you are having a blast out there, Stef said it's a little bit hot at the moment?

$195? As much as that for 10 pins? What is the frame like, is it big or are they just ripping people off. I might just have to buy the set without any kind of a frame because i am not spending that much on pins lol. Could I be really cheeky and ask for you to take a picture of them?

Hows the food? - Most important question lol!

See any rare characters at the party or did you just ride ride ride?

Hey Dave,

We are getting ready to walk out the door so I apologize for the short message but Joe said he'd take a picture of the pin set and send it to you so that you can see it.

Talk soon,
Sophia

I hate typing up that last day...it just depresses me.

But your plans sound great, as your whole trip does.

And here's :dance3::dance3::dance3: for two weeks to go.

Oh the last day is so sad! But yours looks fun! Are you going to leave right after dinner at Yachtsman? Or sneak back into Epcot for one more trip around the world? You know that's what I'd do!

I hope so as its taking tooooooo long I tell you :laughing:

Thank you :) We are very much looking forward to Via Napoli and to hear you guys have eaten there twice! It must be good :teeth:

Hi Hi Hi :wave: So glad you are having a blast, can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

From what I remember from our first trip, I don't think the horseman galloped at all, maybe just cantered really.

Sounds like a fabulous last day! I love Chefs, especially the onion soup:goodvibes

Thanks :) I am really looking forward to the Croque Monsieur :teeth:

I hate typing up that last day...it just depresses me.

But your plans sound great, as your whole trip does.

And here's :dance3::dance3::dance3: for two weeks to go.

Thanks :teeth: Not looking forward to the last day I can tell you :sad2:

Oh the last day is so sad! But yours looks fun! Are you going to leave right after dinner at Yachtsman? Or sneak back into Epcot for one more trip around the world? You know that's what I'd do!

I guess we might try and go back to Epcot if it's open as our ADR is at 8pm, would be nice to wander around and soak in the last of the Disney air and magic :)

Two weeks! :cool1::cool1:

:yay: Bring on the single digit dance already!!! :laughing:

Departure Day :( - Wednesday 13th October

Well today's the day we go home :(

Farewell breakfast will be at...
Kona-1.jpg

Then once we are ready to go and all packed up we will cab it down to DTD to check in at the Virgin desk. Hopefully the bags won't be too overweight, every trip I have always managed to hit my allowance so fingers crossed for this year.

After check in, we will wander around Market Place, maybe get a few small last min bits before heading back to the Poly to board the ME to take us to MCO.

Then off we fly home :(

I guess I can't be too sad as we get to come back again next year and start all over again :teeth:

I hope so as its taking tooooooo long I tell you :laughing:

Thank you :) We are very much looking forward to Via Napoli and to hear you guys have eaten there twice! It must be good :teeth:

We had lunch at Via Napoli on our first full day there, so that review should be up by the weekend at the latest! There are a few things you NEED to try - and their desserts are devine!
drool.gif

Departure Day :( - Wednesday 13th October

Well today's the day we go home :(

Farewell breakfast will be at...
Kona-1.jpg

Then once we are ready to go and all packed up we will cab it down to DTD to check in at the Virgin desk. Hopefully the bags won't be too overweight, every trip I have always managed to hit my allowance so fingers crossed for this year.

After check in, we will wander around Market Place, maybe get a few small last min bits before heading back to the Poly to board the ME to take us to MCO.

Then off we fly home :(

I guess I can't be too sad as we get to come back again next year and start all over again :teeth:

Last day is always such a sad day! :sad2: But it helps to know that you are coming back! ;) :goodvibes (at least that's what I told Tom! :rotfl2:)

Tom and I have bought a travel scale (well it's the kind you weigh fish with, :rotfl2:) to NOT go over the weight allowance! Guess what - ALL of my 4 bags were within less than a pound of the allowed weight! :laughing:

We had lunch at Via Napoli on our first full day there, so that review should be up by the weekend at the latest! There are a few things you NEED to try - and their desserts are devine!
drool.gif

Last day is always such a sad day! :sad2: But it helps to know that you are coming back! ;) :goodvibes (at least that's what I told Tom! :rotfl2:)

Tom and I have bought a travel scale (well it's the kind you weigh fish with, :rotfl2:) to NOT go over the weight allowance! Guess what - ALL of my 4 bags were within less than a pound of the allowed weight! :laughing:

I am liking the sound of this dessert:

Coppa Di Brutti Ma Buoni - Ugly, but good. Amarena cherry and vanilla gelato sundae with ugly, but good cookies of carnevale

Have your tried this one?

It defo will help to know that we are coming back next year for sure and you made my morning as well with the Cruise info too :teeth: :dance3:

Is a travel scale accurate, as the ones I've see you hook onto to the bag and lift it yourself and I don't know if its mean being a dummy but it seems like it wouldn't be an accurate reading that way :confused3

Wow! Less than two weeks to go....are you able to sleep??

Hope you have a GREAT trip!

Kona is the BEST sendoff breakfast. We usually do the same thing - as if all the Tonga Toast will make us stay longer ;) They used to have an amazing Mango smoothie too... but I think it was unavailable last time I was there.

The trip is almost here :) !!!!

We are doing Kona for the first time on our Epcot Day (Monday). Mark's going to have that Big Kahuna, I think.

I just wanted to say goodbye. When I get home, you'll be leaving. So safe travels to you and Dave have a most magical trip, and I look forward to the TR when you are back. :hug:

We are doing Kona for the first time on our Epcot Day (Monday). Mark's going to have that Big Kahuna, I think.

I just wanted to say goodbye. When I get home, you'll be leaving. So safe travels to you and Dave have a most magical trip, and I look forward to the TR when you are back. :hug:

Same to you, hope you have an amazing time with low crowds and no waiting in line :thumbsup2

I am liking the sound of this dessert:

Have your tried this one?

It defo will help to know that we are coming back next year for sure and you made my morning as well with the Cruise info too :teeth: :dance3:

Is a travel scale accurate, as the ones I've see you hook onto to the bag and lift it yourself and I don't know if its mean being a dummy but it seems like it wouldn't be an accurate reading that way :confused3

Tom had it and to be honest he is not a dessert kinda guy, but that sundae dish was cleaned out well!! :rotfl2:
I will dig for the photo to post for you! :goodvibes

Glad I could help with the cruise info - try to get a deal, you get a 25$ onboard credit if you book online!

Well, when we bought ours the travel scales were not all that "in fashion", so we got a fish scale. It is the one with the hook and you lift it. Actually it requires two people. Tom lifts it - I read it, :lmao:! Ours is really accurate. I weighed it, wrote down how much it was and it was within 10 dag (yikes, don't know how much that is in pounds correctly, but I think it equals a fifth of a pound), so that is pretty accurate to me. I feel much safer since we have it - NO repacking at the airport! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter