Doin it in Style @ The Poly! September 2010 Here we Come!!!

Welcome home, Stefy and Dave!

I am glad to know you made it back, even though for your sake I would have wanted the time at WDW to "drag" a little bit more! ;)

It sure sucks that you fell ill towards the end of your vacation! :sad2: Get well soon!!! :hug:

Welcome home, Stefy and Dave!

I am glad to know you made it back, even though for your sake I would have wanted the time at WDW to "drag" a little bit more! ;)

It sure sucks that you fell ill towards the end of your vacation! :sad2: Get well soon!!! :hug:

It's cool, it didn't really hinder us or hit us properly until like the last day, I was feeling it a day or two before that but wasn't going to just sit around doing nothing. I think the flight back aggrivated the bug though but we are both back at work ( sadly ;) ) now. It was an awesome trip but very over crowded which sucked. Still all that is for the TR I guess. Oh and thanks again for the basket, that was one hell of a surprise lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter