• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Doin it in Style @ The Poly! September 2010 Here we Come!!!

Youre almost there! Floating a few inches off the ground all day today im sure :dance3:

Get excited, travel safe... and HAVE FUN!!!!

Yay! Can't wait -- I don't (yet ;)) Tweet but I'll love seeing your FB updates!

Stefy, the next few days are going to be a little nuts for me so in case I don't make it over here before you go, I wanted to make sure I wish you two a wonderful, magical, pixie dust filled vacation !! May time drag for you while you're there and may you come back with absolutely fabulous memories!!! (that you share with all of us of course!)

Hi Tracy, hope everything is ok :)

Stay tuned to FB for all the updates :)

wow, 2 more days! Have a great trip!!

Not long now, hours even :teeth:

Hi guys!

Hope the suitcases are out and the packing has begun.. two sleeps - WOW! :woohoo:

Looked at Lake Buena Vista weather forecast today and it's 31 degrees average for the next 10 days :goodvibes - scattered thunderstorms, but looks lovely & hot!

Oh and I've been seeing on Twitter that there's a lot of the "love-bugs" in Orlando at the moment.. they're usually around this time of year, they don't bite or anything.. just -um - annoying! ;)

Happy Monday!

Emma princess: x

I hate lovebugs :( Annoying little critters that they are.

Not long to go now, thanks for the weather update, so can't wait to be in some warm sunshine. The weather is just yucky right now over here isn't it :(

Have a fabulous trip! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks :) If you are on FB or Twitter my details are in the next post if you want to follow us :)

Youre almost there! Floating a few inches off the ground all day today im sure :dance3:

Get excited, travel safe... and HAVE FUN!!!!

Thank you :) Nearly floating, suitcase is weighing me down at the mo :laughing:

Thats it, all done! Am packed and ready to go...thank god!!! It took me two hours to pack, so not fun and I nearly had to change suitcases!!!

But its all good, just have to pack the last min bits tomorrow and then we are ready to go.

If anyone fancies following us on Facebook you can find me here...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=549138168

Or here on Twitter :)

http://twitter.com/StefyPB

Be nice to have you all along for the ride :)

Stefy, in case I miss you and Dave (as we will probably sleep in tomorrow as I think we'll have a long night tonight--they are predicting thunderstorms so we may be delayed), have a most magical trip. I can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

I added data to my phone as well for times when Stef doesn't tweet so if you want to follow me, mine is http://twitter.com/Soopafly

I doubt I will post on Facebook so i'll leave that to Stef. 30 minutes until I can go home and pack as well. Woohoo!

Stefy, in case I miss you and Dave (as we will probably sleep in tomorrow as I think we'll have a long night tonight--they are predicting thunderstorms so we may be delayed), have a most magical trip. I can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

Thanks, I am sure she will let you all know how it's going even before we are back haha. Take Care.

I was just getting ready to text you two to see how the packing was coming along. :goodvibes

I hope that you both have a magical vacation and I plan to follow you both on Twittwer.....and I expect texts too! ;):goodvibes;)

Thats it, all done! Am packed and ready to go...thank god!!! It took me two hours to pack, so not fun and I nearly had to change suitcases!!!

But its all good, just have to pack the last min bits tomorrow and then we are ready to go.

If anyone fancies following us on Facebook you can find me here...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=549138168

Or here on Twitter :)

http://twitter.com/StefyPB

Be nice to have you all along for the ride :)

Stefy and Dave,

Have an uneventful and safe flight and the most magical time ever. :wizard: Here's for hoping for LOTS of pixie dust for your trip!
I cannot wait to read all about your adventures. :thumbsup2

Enjoy your time at your happy place! :cloud9: :hug:

Hi Kathy

Hope you guys aren't delayed and that you have a safe trip home.

Thanks for the well wishes, look out on FB for updates and pics :goodvibes

I was just getting ready to text you two to see how the packing was coming along. :goodvibes

I hope that you both have a magical vacation and I plan to follow you both on Twittwer.....and I expect texts too! ;):goodvibes;)

Thanks :) Lots of updates and texts too don't you worry :goodvibes

Stefy and Dave,

Have an uneventful and safe flight and the most magical time ever. :wizard: Here's for hoping for LOTS of pixie dust for your trip!
I cannot wait to read all about your adventures. :thumbsup2

Enjoy your time at your happy place! :cloud9: :hug:

Thanx :) Hope the flight is not too long, thats the only thing I hate about going to Disney really. But they got some good films on there and am preparing my iPod, pad and whatnot in preparation :)

Have an AMAZING holiday Stefy & Dave!!
I know you will.. can't believe it's here!! Bet I keep thinking over the next few weeks 'hmm - wonder what S&D are up to today :rolleyes1' !!

Safe journey tomorrow, and can't wait to read all about it when you get home!

Have Fun & Travel Safe!! Ill do some facebook stalking along the way and be sure to read all about your TR once you're home.

Have an amazing time! :wizard:

Hey-we're going to be monorail resort neighbors. DH and I were upgraded to GF b/c they oversold the king bed rooms at CSR. :) I hope we run into each other-we never did plan the meet. That's my fault!

Hi stefy & Dave!! I hope you are having the BEST time in WDW, and I hope you were able to get in ok- the airport was a MESS on Tuesday night with the rain, the concierge at AKV told me about 40 flights were cancelled. :scared1: We left on Weds....and were delayed a couple of hours- wish I had known before hand, I would have chased you down in MCO!!! :rotfl: Anyway....can't wait to hear about your trip!!!!

Hey Steph, I'm loving the real time updates on facebook, great idea and I just requested you as a friend. Looking forward to a full TR but the updates are pretty cool!

From your updates, it sounds like you two are having a great trip!

Can't wait to hear about it when you're back!

Hey guys!

Hope everyone is well, sadly we are back from the world and already are thinking about the next trip lol. Sorry we havent posted anything until now, but we have/are a little bit ill at the moment and Stefy hasn't been on the net since we got back. I started getting ill a few days before we were due to come home and then Stefy caught it from me :( I blame the nasty disgusting asshead in the Beauty & The Beast Arena for coughing, sneezing and blowing his nose every few seconds, Stefy was sat right next to him so I am guessing we got something from him.

Anyways enough moaning, just wanted to say we had a great time and im sure the trip report will start by the weekend or so :)

Hey guys!

Hope everyone is well, sadly we are back from the world and already are thinking about the next trip lol. Sorry we havent posted anything until now, but we have/are a little bit ill at the moment and Stefy hasn't been on the net since we got back. I started getting ill a few days before we were due to come home and then Stefy caught it from me :( I blame the nasty disgusting asshead in the Beauty & The Beast Arena for coughing, sneezing and blowing his nose every few seconds, Stefy was sat right next to him so I am guessing we got something from him.

Anyways enough moaning, just wanted to say we had a great time and im sure the trip report will start by the weekend or so :)

Welcome back, Dave and Stefy. I'm so sorry to hear you guys got ill at the end of your trip...that really stinks. Get yourselves healthy and then you can fill us in on all the details of your trip.

welcome home!

Lol I checked here the other day to see if you'd started a TR.. it is hard to get back to 'normal' after a Disney trip... thank you soo much for all those Twitter updates - great to know what you guys were up too! :wizard:

ps - hope you both get well soon!:sick:

I loved seeing your Twitter/FB updates .... little touches of Disney were perfect! Take care, get better and get started on that TR! Can't wait :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter