Doin it in Style @ The Poly! September 2010 Here we Come!!!

Sorry for more wedding stress. But I'm here to do a :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3: for single digits and less than a week. :yay::yay::yay:

Hiya - I think (from past holidays + that MCO website!) that the VA flights come in at Gate 85 (airside 4) ... you can pop the bags on the second belt & DME will pick them up for you - or, you can keep your luggage with you, take it on the monorail and then walk (or run!) to the DME desks in Terminal B!

Lol I just have one Vinylmation - bought it last summer when they first came out, it's a turquoise one with Ariel & Flounder :thumbsup2 !

I love the Disney parks blog! those small gift cards look like a really good idea - my parents used one last year at F&W and said it was so much easier :thumbsup2 ... it's similar size to the photopass cards you get at the water parks!

Emma princess: x

ps - 1 week!!! :yay:

Thanks for that, I know it was only two years ago that we were there, but for the life of me I really can't remember :laughing:

I can't wait to clear Customs and get on that ME :teeth:

Your Vinylmation sounds cute. Dave showed me some Vinylmation Ears from the Blog and they look pretty cool

One week dancing! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I love PookaLooz.... I really want that Jack Sparrow one! :love:

:yay: 6 days now :teeth:

I know right, that Jack Sparrow one is sooooooooooo cute. I am thinking about going through that thread again and PM-ing the poster and asking where he/she got it from. Will keep you posted if I find out :teeth:

Sorry for more wedding stress. But I'm here to do a :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3: for single digits and less than a week. :yay::yay::yay:

Thank you :) How are things? Are you back now?

Ah right, sorry. Don't know why I thought you were back :laughing:

Well guys its Friday :woohoo: and after today I have one more working day and then my vacation starts, Dave has two more.

I am excited about going, but not over the top giddy. Which is weird for me, I keep thinking to myself about next week and going "Woah we are going on a plane soon!" It doesn't scare, its more like I feel like we have been waiting forever and now that its here I feel like we should be waiting some more. Crazy I know, but thats my crazy little self for ya :laughing:

We are off shopping tomorrow to get last minute bits. I am going to stock on pharmaceuticals and sun care as I am not getting caught out this time. Gonna have sun cream, after sun, aloe vera, Witch Hazel for bites and all kinds of flu-y stuff in case we get sick as something has been going round over here in London and I feel like my body is really fighting it off, but I know from experience that when my holidays hit I either get really painful mouth ulcers or flu :( So must stock up!

Wow! 5 days to go!!! I think once you get on the plane you will be over the top excited. :banana: You've waited so long for this trip. It's going to be awesome, I just know it!!!

Stocking up on pharms is great because the urgent care centers down there are gross....as I will describe in my TR if I ever get it started! :rolleyes1

Wow! 5 days to go!!! I think once you get on the plane you will be over the top excited. :banana: You've waited so long for this trip. It's going to be awesome, I just know it!!!

Stocking up on pharms is great because the urgent care centers down there are gross....as I will describe in my TR if I ever get it started! :rolleyes1

I have moments of excitedness, but yes I bet I will be all squeaky bouncy on the day :teeth:

Defo need to stock up now as I gotta take some now and get another box in case its needed :(

Question, how is everyone seeing my banner? At home they are side by side, but at work they are one under the other :confused3

Woman! Start your TR already so I can subscribe before I leave :laughing:

Your banners are side by side for me. I think it depends on screen dimensions. I know what you mean about being excited, but still feeling like you should be waiting some more. I think we DISers all gets such a kick out of planning a trip there is a bit of a letdown when the planning is over and the trip actually arrives. Kind of strange, but I know what you mean.

I have the same problem with my signature. On my widescreen laptop, it looks the way I want it to but on my old desktop, one picture goes onto the next line and then the rest of my sig is cut off.

I see your banners side by side right now but I bet on my desktop, they would be one top of one another.

Well guys its Friday :woohoo: and after today I have one more working day and then my vacation starts, Dave has two more.

Woo hoo!!! :woohoo: Yay! :yay:

I am excited about going, but not over the top giddy. Which is weird for me, I keep thinking to myself about next week and going "Woah we are going on a plane soon!" It doesn't scare, its more like I feel like we have been waiting forever and now that its here I feel like we should be waiting some more. Crazy I know, but thats my crazy little self for ya :laughing:

I know exactly what you mean..... a little disbelief your trip is here even though the calendar tells you it is. :rolleyes: My guess is the morning you wake up to go the giddiness will hit. :hyper:

We are off shopping tomorrow to get last minute bits. I am going to stock on pharmaceuticals and sun care as I am not getting caught out this time. Gonna have sun cream, after sun, aloe vera, Witch Hazel for bites and all kinds of flu-y stuff in case we get sick as something has been going round over here in London and I feel like my body is really fighting it off, but I know from experience that when my holidays hit I either get really painful mouth ulcers or flu :( So must stock up!

Great idea! Pixie pixiedust: dust the entire trip is sicky-free!!

I see your banners side by side. Same here, my widescreen laptop shows my own signatures side by side but from my work monitor they're on two lines.

Your banners are side by side for me. I think it depends on screen dimensions. I know what you mean about being excited, but still feeling like you should be waiting some more. I think we DISers all gets such a kick out of planning a trip there is a bit of a letdown when the planning is over and the trip actually arrives. Kind of strange, but I know what you mean.

Thanks :) Guess I need to upgrade my screen at work :laughing:

I think you're right about not having anything to plan. I still have some things to do, but they are more notes and for my benefit rather than holiday planning.

I have the same problem with my signature. On my widescreen laptop, it looks the way I want it to but on my old desktop, one picture goes onto the next line and then the rest of my sig is cut off.

I see your banners side by side right now but I bet on my desktop, they would be one top of one another.

Thanks :) I'll be down to one banner soon so will see the one. Am debating whether to do a Wedding one, maybe if I decide to a PJ I will :)

Woo hoo!!! :woohoo: Yay! :yay:

I know exactly what you mean..... a little disbelief your trip is here even though the calendar tells you it is. :rolleyes: My guess is the morning you wake up to go the giddiness will hit. :hyper:

Great idea! Pixie pixiedust: dust the entire trip is sicky-free!!

I see your banners side by side. Same here, my widescreen laptop shows my own signatures side by side but from my work monitor they're on two lines.

Thanks :) I reckon I will be all squeaky giddy on Wednesday morning, I think Dave will be a little bit more excited than me, he's saying he is not sure if he will be able to sleep the night before and I'm like "You'd better for your sake and mine" :laughing: Gotta get my beauty sleep before a 9hr plane journey ya know!

Well we're back from a very early, but quick, shopping trip and got everything we needed, although it cost us a small fortune! :eek: We are now all packed and suited up for anything medical etc :teeth:

Now all thats left is to get the suitcases down from the loft and give them a little air out.

How is everyone's weekend going so far?

glad you got everything you needed from the shopping trip!
It's amazing how those things add up though isn't it.. the last few holidays I have been buying 1-2 things a week when I do the supermarket shopping, spread the cost out! :laughing:

Hope you start to feel more excited soon! I think it's that we plan these trips for sooo long, counting down the months & weeks.. that when it gets down to less than 10 day, it's too hard to believe!! :wizard:

Start getting out all those lovely disney tshirts, bet that gets you in the Disney mood :goodvibes

had an amazing day yesterday in London & seeing the Lion King - now today I am studying while DF is at the football.

You are right in it must be the whole planning stages that get you excited and I know I will be more so next week.

Another thing could be that I have had so much to deal with these past few weeks what with work and the wedding, like its still in the back of my mind kinda thing.

I actually went through my t shirt draw the other day, but I didn't really look at the tees properly, maybe when I start sorting them out soon and look at them again I will feel more excited :teeth:

Good to hear you had a great time yesterday, looking forward to an update and pictures :teeth:

Your banners are side by side for me. I have the same problem though. At home I see them one way and at the office I see them another way. :confused3

I'm glad that you stocked up on meds. After what we saw at the urgent care.....yikes, it's awful.

You're so close now. I know that you and Dave are going to have a magical vacation! I expect to see texts, tweets and FB posts. ;) :rolleyes1

Get those suitcases down and get packing. That will get you excited:goodvibes

We'll be getting them down very shortly :teeth:

Your banners are side by side for me. I have the same problem though. At home I see them one way and at the office I see them another way. :confused3

I'm glad that you stocked up on meds. After what we saw at the urgent care.....yikes, it's awful.

You're so close now. I know that you and Dave are going to have a magical vacation! I expect to see texts, tweets and FB posts. ;) :rolleyes1

Don't worry, have got a reminder to ring my service provider and add on a roaming package so I can, Tweet and FB to my hearts content and send you text-dates too :teeth:

Don't worry, have got a reminder to ring my service provider and add on a roaming package so I can, Tweet and FB to my hearts content and send you text-dates too :teeth:

Yay! Can't wait -- I don't (yet ;)) Tweet but I'll love seeing your FB updates!

Stefy, the next few days are going to be a little nuts for me so in case I don't make it over here before you go, I wanted to make sure I wish you two a wonderful, magical, pixie dust filled vacation !! May time drag for you while you're there and may you come back with absolutely fabulous memories!!! (that you share with all of us of course!)

Hi guys!

Hope the suitcases are out and the packing has begun.. two sleeps - WOW! :woohoo:

Looked at Lake Buena Vista weather forecast today and it's 31 degrees average for the next 10 days :goodvibes - scattered thunderstorms, but looks lovely & hot!

Oh and I've been seeing on Twitter that there's a lot of the "love-bugs" in Orlando at the moment.. they're usually around this time of year, they don't bite or anything.. just -um - annoying! ;)

Happy Monday!

Thanks for the well wishes, I'm sure we will have an amazing time out there, I read about the love bugs being out in full force but they don't bother me. Stef hates them so I will be on bug slapping duty it seems.

Suitcases are all down and Stef will be packing during the day tomorrow whilst I am at work. I'll pack tomorrow night and try not to forget anything. I am so excited now though :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter