Doin it in Style @ The Poly! September 2010 Here we Come!!!

I will be getting them out of the loft this weekend but we don't pack until the day before we fly, I don't find it difficult so it will take me about 15 minutes. We might take 3 suitcases this year but I don't know much about the new ME procedure for luggage. Having to put the bags on another conveyor belt seems a bit ugh to me so I was going to try and take them with us on the bus. Does anyone else understand the new ME procedure?

Last holiday (Dec'09) my sister and I did just take our suitcases with us onto the monorail (so it was.. immigration, pick up suitcases, customs.. straight onto monorail and into Terminal) .. the staff there actually told us to take them with us!
We took the suitcases onto the DME bus, no problem :thumbsup2

Emma princess: x

Last holiday (Dec'09) my sister and I did just take our suitcases with us onto the monorail (so it was.. immigration, pick up suitcases, customs.. straight onto monorail and into Terminal) .. the staff there actually told us to take them with us!

I thnk that's why I'm confused, I remember getting off the plane and headin to immigration which is the big hall where they take your fingerprint and retina scan. Then I think there is a baggage claim in the next room before heading to the 'monorail' and then all I remember is heading to the ME desk. I don't remember having to go through customs because we just did immigration.

Or is customs the part you walk through to get on the 'monorail'?

:dance3:
Woohoo! Single digits! So, so excited for you!!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited and tomorrow we hit the one week mark :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Reading through what you and Dave are saying, I so can't remember how it went last time. My memory is telling me that we got the monorail and then hit Customs, therefore I am totally wrong :upsidedow

Good Morning,

I am catching up on what I missed while I was gone. I love your Snow White shirt. It's so cute. :goodvibes

Your plans look great! I think Kona on your last day is a great idea. Those macadamia nut pancakes are incredible. I can't wait to go back so that I can have them again.............

Thanks again so much for the gift. That was so sweet of you both. :hug:

Single digit dancing!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Good Morning,

I am catching up on what I missed while I was gone. I love your Snow White shirt. It's so cute. :goodvibes

Your plans look great! I think Kona on your last day is a great idea. Those macadamia nut pancakes are incredible. I can't wait to go back so that I can have them again.............

Thanks again so much for the gift. That was so sweet of you both. :hug:

Single digit dancing!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Are you back now?

Thanks, it is a cute tee isn't it :cutie:

Kona breakfast is something we are looking forward to, can't wait :teeth:

Thanx and :yay: for :stitch: dancing too :teeth:

Speaking of which, you all know how I am going to go nuts and collect a "few" Pook-a-Looz, well this little guy has won the vote to be the next one released (so hope its soon).

StitckPook-a-Looz.jpg

Also, have been researching cocktails and whilst browsing the Pics of Alcoholic thread I came across this too.

JackSparrowPook-a-Looz.jpg

How cool is that, anyone here collect Pook-a-Looz's?

I thnk that's why I'm confused, I remember getting off the plane and headin to immigration which is the big hall where they take your fingerprint and retina scan. Then I think there is a baggage claim in the next room before heading to the 'monorail' and then all I remember is heading to the ME desk. I don't remember having to go through customs because we just did immigration.

Or is customs the part you walk through to get on the 'monorail'?

Reading through what you and Dave are saying, I so can't remember how it went last time. My memory is telling me that we got the monorail and then hit Customs, therefore I am totally wrong :upsidedow

Hi guys.. found this website for you about internationalarrivals at MCO ... might make it a bit clearer :goodvibes

monorail is after Customs (that's where you hand in your white forms :thumbsup2)

I have seen those pooka-looz but not bought any yet... I'm gradually getting into pins and bought one Vinylmation.. so far! :rolleyes1

Thanks for the link Emma, do you think we would be Airside 4 or 1? I hope we don't have to collect and then place them back on a belt. But then thinking about it, if we want ME to pick the bags up we are supposed to place the bags back on the belt, so maybe we are Airside 4.

Pook-a-Looz's are so cute and I can't wait to start collecting them, although knowing me I will most prob buy a dozen on this trip :laughing: How many Vinylmations do you have?

:banana: :banana: :banana: One Week Dance People :banana: :banana: :banana:

Am loving that I have less than a week of work and a week until we step into The Most Magical Place on Earth!

Did my Garden Grocer order yesterday and we have a nice 24 pack of water and some other little bits that should be waiting for us once we check in. Was well chuffed that we got a delivery date for arrival day, the last time we ordered we had to wait around 5 days.

Does anyone ever read The Disney Blog? Love reading the updates on it and getting my Disney fix.

Dave told me that they had a picture of the new F&WF Wrist Gift Cards and they look very snazzy.

Can't wait to snap and fill one of these babies up :teeth:

FWFWristcard.jpg

I think they are a brilliant idea and to be able to wear them for handy access is genius :teeth:

They were setting up for F&W while we were there. It looks awesome. I know you guys are really going to love it!

I bet your trip seems like years ago, sorry it didn't go as well towards the end as you would have wanted. At least we get to meet next year right? :thumbsup2

I am going to need bigger pants by the time we get home from this trip. I have given up on going to the gym until we are back because it's probably not worth it at this point haha.

I have been getting worried about crowds though, F&W will attract crowds for the opening + weekend = busier parks. Then the weekend after is some other holiday/celebration weekend i think :upsidedow Hopefully I am just worrying for nothing though.

Does anyone ever read The Disney Blog? Love reading the updates on it and getting my Disney fix.

Dave told me that they had a picture of the new F&WF Wrist Gift Cards and they look very snazzy.

Can't wait to snap and fill one of these babies up :teeth:

FWFWristcard.jpg

I think they are a brilliant idea and to be able to wear them for handy access is genius :teeth:

Oh I am terribly jealous of your food and wine adventures! PLEASE have a margarita for me and Tom!

We did F & W just once last year and it was only for a long weekend. By the time we found out about those wrist gift cards, it was too late. Genius, though! VERY handy for tipsy festival goers! Plus, any way for Disney to make money QUICKER, I suppose......

I think they are a good idea purely because people tend to not be ready to pay when they are ordering, shuffling their dollars etc. At least this way it's pre loaded and they just swipe the amount off. Should be quicker turn around if more people adopted this method. Whatever gets the alcohol flowing quicker eh? ;)

They were setting up for F&W while we were there. It looks awesome. I know you guys are really going to love it!

We cannot wait, we are literally going to eat around the world :teeth:

Oh I am terribly jealous of your food and wine adventures! PLEASE have a margarita for me and Tom!

We did F & W just once last year and it was only for a long weekend. By the time we found out about those wrist gift cards, it was too late. Genius, though! VERY handy for tipsy festival goers! Plus, any way for Disney to make money QUICKER, I suppose......

Don't worry there is a frozen rita with my name on it at Cava's :teeth: and plenty more afterwards :laughing:

From what I have read, the bands are free as long as you fill it up with money. You can get them at any F&W location. We might get ours from the F&W Centre as I also want to check out the souvenirs and get a F&W tee :teeth:

Wow one week!!!!! That F&W wrist card is marketing genius. Leave it to Disney to figure out more ways to get your money;)

Wow one week!!!!! That F&W wrist card is marketing genius. Leave it to Disney to figure out more ways to get your money;)

:laughing: Yep, but it is a good idea though, like Dave says should make it easier and quicker to get to your food and wine :teeth:

Thanks for the link Emma, do you think we would be Airside 4 or 1? I hope we don't have to collect and then place them back on a belt. But then thinking about it, if we want ME to pick the bags up we are supposed to place the bags back on the belt, so maybe we are Airside 4.

Pook-a-Looz's are so cute and I can't wait to start collecting them, although knowing me I will most prob buy a dozen on this trip :laughing: How many Vinylmations do you have?

Hiya - I think (from past holidays + that MCO website!) that the VA flights come in at Gate 85 (airside 4) ... you can pop the bags on the second belt & DME will pick them up for you - or, you can keep your luggage with you, take it on the monorail and then walk (or run!) to the DME desks in Terminal B!

Lol I just have one Vinylmation - bought it last summer when they first came out, it's a turquoise one with Ariel & Flounder :thumbsup2 !

I love the Disney parks blog! those small gift cards look like a really good idea - my parents used one last year at F&W and said it was so much easier :thumbsup2 ... it's similar size to the photopass cards you get at the water parks!

ps - 1 week!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter