Doing Disney the Grand Way! July '10 (UD 7/14) TR link!

haha, i like your bro's must dos
hm, i dont know how i saw "kali" i think i say it the second way- like cali(fornia)

All caught up Sara!
I'm so excited for you; you leave in 5 days! :yay:

your plans sound great!:thumbsup2 and like a great summer week in WDW!

love all your clothes so cute:cutie:
and the cupcakes came out precious...I was thinking of making those for ashton's bday. I decided to go with the TS theme for his celebration.

Have a great weekend! and
BTW I pronouce kali the first way (don't know if it is correct:confused3 )
and I can't wait to hear all about your stay at the GF!

:wave2: Connie

Hey Connie :-)
Thanks- I'm so excited!

Thanks, a TS themed party would be awesome, those cupcakes would fit well

I can't figure out the "correct" way to say it, I googled it, but Google won't give me an answer, lol

I'm hoping to have a lot to say about the GF, when I come back :goodvibes

haha, i like your bro's must dos
hm, i dont know how i saw "kali" i think i say it the second way- like cali(fornia)

Haha, I like them too Amy!
Hmm- I'm going around showing my friends the word and asking them how they'd say it... most of them just say "I don't know!" :-)

I say it more like collie. Definitely not Cali.

Sounds like you'll be plenty busy before your trip. I'm sure the time will fly by then. I don't know what we're doing for the 4th, just glad I don't have to work! LOL.

I say it more like collie. Definitely not Cali.

Sounds like you'll be plenty busy before your trip. I'm sure the time will fly by then. I don't know what we're doing for the 4th, just glad I don't have to work! LOL.

Cool, DB12 is glad that I asked you all how you say it, because he wants to "win" haha

I'm glad to be busy, it keeps my mind off waiting!
Haha, as long as you don't have to work, that's great:-) I don't know exactly what we're doing, but we'll probably end up going to my aunt's house

Hey sara, just wanted to check in and say have a wonderful trip. Single figures is sooooooooooooooooooooo exciting :cool1::cool1::cool1: Enjoy every moment and when we return I'll catch up with your tr :thumbsup2

Hey sara, just wanted to check in and say have a wonderful trip. Single figures is sooooooooooooooooooooo exciting :cool1::cool1::cool1: Enjoy every moment and when we return I'll catch up with your tr :thumbsup2

Thank you:-)
It is exciting
I hope your trip is awesome, just a couple weeks- cool!

the building you guys requested looks like a good one with a good location
hmm... i say kali more like collie i think
sounds like you are busy! i like to keep myself busy before going to disney so i wont have to just sit there and wait :laughing:

the building you guys requested looks like a good one with a good location
hmm... i say kali more like collie i think
sounds like you are busy! i like to keep myself busy before going to disney so i wont have to just sit there and wait :laughing:

I like it, hopefully our request is granted :-)
Very busy, same here, it keeps my focus off waiting!

hmm.. i think i say kali more like cali, not exactly that way, but more that way then "collie"

wow, only a few more days until you leave, awesome :)

looks like you'll be busy! hope you have a fun weekend before your trip :goodvibes
hm.. i think i say kali more like collie... kind of, lol i dont know

i have no idea how i say kali... haha, is that bad? i never really thought about it before, i don't think i say it either of those ways, because my northern accent makes it sound weird lol

whew, you do sound like you will b busy!

So, how many countdown's can one possibly have?
I'm not sure, but I have three in our house :cool2:

Countdown #1, would be the original chain link countdown I made more then 100 days ago.

This is what it looked like when we had 112 days left until our trip
LinkCountdown005.jpg

And, this is what it looks like now (well, yesterday)
Snapshot_20100630.jpg

*gasp* Yepp, Claw has dubbed himself "Official Chain Holder" and he's sitting on my desk, holding our countdown chain. It makes him feel important :laughing:

Countdown #2, is located in the kitchen. I wrote it on a Southern Living erasable plate. (Again, took this pic yesterday... but you get the just)
Snapshot_20100630_11.jpg

(DB12 made the blue mickey head)

Countdown #3, is in my room also (yes, I must have two countdowns in my room(; )
I wrote it on my overhead projector (and again, took the pic yesterday, so the dates are diff. today)
Snapshot_20100630_8.jpg

So, the official countdown would now be;
4 Days until we leave
5 Days until we arrive

Oh, I changed my siggy, what do y'all think?

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to mention: My younger cousins (who went on our April trip with us) are addicted to Silly Bandz (rubber bands shaped in different animals, objects, ect.) Well, Disney released Silly Bandz a few weeks ago, so we'll have to pick some of those packets up (not just for them... I want a mickey one lol)

i have no idea how i say kali... haha, is that bad? i never really thought about it before, i don't think i say it either of those ways, because my northern accent makes it sound weird lol

whew, you do sound like you will b busy!

Haha, nice lol

Yep, and I'm actually getting my hair cut tomorrow too

sara i love all your countdowns- especially the one 'claw' is holding!

Thanks!
Haha, that's my fav too

cute countdowns!

your siggy is cute too :cutie:

silly bands are very popular over here, my kids love them

Thank you:-)

And thanks, I really like the castle pic

During the school year silly bandz were popular in school, but I think people will probably forget about them over the summer... but I still want a mickey one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter