Doing Disney the Grand Way! July '10 (UD 7/14) TR link!

Happy 4th of July!

Those pics of the yetis and claw are so cute! hehe, they seem excited :goodvibes

SO SUPER EXCITING that you're leaving tomorrow!

Thanks Amy:-) Hehe, of course

I know! I can hardly believe it!!

hehehehee the pictures of your yetis and alien are cute :cutie::cutie:
woooohoooo for leaving tomorrow :woohoo::banana:

Thank you!
:dance3:

HEY!! I'm still here promise!! I love the pics of the yeti and alien!! Yay!! I'm going to go catch up!

Hey Kimmy :-)
Thank you :goodvibes

OH my goodness!!! How cool! I will totally log in to see your view! You can not have a bad view in your building :goodvibes I love all the picutres of your stuffed animals! I especially love that you are taking The Santa Clause!! One of my favorites. What are the other two..looks like Annie and ???

Yay:-) I love watching other's videos of their views, I'm excited to do ours
I'm glad to hear you can't have a bad view, from what the map looks like, the worst you can get is the view of a building- which is fine with me!
Thanks- Santa Clause is one of my favorite movies too! I love it:-) The other two are Annie and The Lizzie McQuire Movie- we're probably not taking those two with us, probably just The Santa Clause

Just a quick, short and sweet update for y'all!

It's 7:14 on the east coast and I'm awake (which is a shocker. during the summer I like to sleep in:rolleyes: ).

I'll let you know a few things, but I don't want to spoil anything for my TR!

The reason I'm awake is because I wanted to see Jeter before he went off to Camp Bow Wow (which, he loves, by the way. He's gotten good, and can now understand the words "Camp Bow Wow"). My mom and DB11 are taking him. So, I got to be the one to tell Jeter he was going to Camp. He was overly excited, and they just left :p

So, we're leaving at about 10:30 this morning. Which, is about three hours from now. But, I'll be busy with a few things.

I'll probably be on the DIS various times throughout today, and some tomorrow.
But, I still want to say, Thanks for joining me in my PTR :goodvibes

haha, love the pictures of your yetis and Claw.

Have an awesome time!

Hope you have a safe drive down there and a great time in WDW! Can't wait to hear all about it, looking forward to pics from the GF, I would love to stay there someday.

have fun!
im so jealous :-)

I will, thanks Amy!

Have a fun, safe, amazing trip! Tell all my "friends" I will see them next month!!

Thanks Kimmy- I'll be sure to tell them you're coming down next month!

haha, love the pictures of your yetis and Claw.

Have an awesome time!

Hehe, thanks:-)
Thank you Sarah

Have a wonderful, safe, grand time, Sara! :)

Thanks Michelle :-)

HAVE A GREAT TIME :woohoo: You will love the GF!!!

Thank you! Katie!
I'm sure I will, so excited for tomorrow!

Hope you have a safe drive down there and a great time in WDW! Can't wait to hear all about it, looking forward to pics from the GF, I would love to stay there someday.

Thank you!
Trust me, there will be tons of GF pics! I'll make sure of that :p

Hey Everyone! Thank you all for the well wishes
After a 7 hour drive, we're in Jacksonville! The drive was nice, and we didn't hit any traffic (at least not when I was awake hehe)
I can't wait for tomorrow, when we drive the 2 1/2 hours to DISNEY WORLD!

Hey Everyone! Thank you all for the well wishes
After a 7 hour drive, we're in Jacksonville! The drive was nice, and we didn't hit any traffic (at least not when I was awake hehe)
I can't wait for tomorrow, when we drive the 2 1/2 hours to DISNEY WORLD!

Safe travels tomorrow as you finish up your trip to Disney World! :)

Keep us posted if you have time!

Safe travels tomorrow as you finish up your trip to Disney World! :)

Keep us posted if you have time!

Thank you Michelle
We've already eaten breakfast today, now we just need to get ready, pack the car up, and we're off to WDW!
I'll try my best to keep y'all updated :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter