Doing Disney the Grand Way! July '10 (UD 7/14) TR link!

I see your streaming view!!! SO pretty!! I love the soft sounds of the boats :cloud9: How do you like your room and location?

glad you had a safe drive down
are you at gf yet?

thank you!
We are here at the GF right now. I have two words to describe it. Fancy and Amazing

I see your streaming view!!! SO pretty!! I love the soft sounds of the boats :cloud9: How do you like your room and location?

Oh yay! Awesome you can see it! Do you see Cinderella's castle? It's pretty far away from looking on the camera, but you could see the fireworks earlier! I don't want to give too much away... but we did run into some magic :wizard:

Okay, so we've been at the GF for about two hours. I'll go into much more detail during my TR when I get back, but for those of you who are watching the live broadcast (if you'd like to see, go to eyes on ears .com without the spaces and go to live feed. We're the GF one.) And you'll see what I'm talking about when I say we ran into some magic here at the GF!

i watched the fireworks on the live stream video thing! that was so cool :-)
Looks like you guys are having an amazing time!

Hey sara, you have arrived :thumbsup2 missed the live link will keep trying to catch your view have a wonderful time and say hi to mickey for us we'll see him next week :goodvibes

i watched the fireworks on the live stream video thing! that was so cool :-)
Looks like you guys are having an amazing time!

It is cool isn't it?!
We are

Hey sara, you have arrived :thumbsup2 missed the live link will keep trying to catch your view have a wonderful time and say hi to mickey for us we'll see him next week :goodvibes

Hey :wave:
Awesome- and I'll be sure to tell Mickey you're coming to see him!

Just saw Claw, Mr. Yeti and Baby Yeti on the live feed!!! Great view you have. Hope you are enjoying yourself.:thumbsup2

Hope you guys are liking the view from the live feed! It's awesome, isn't it? :cloud9:
Today was awesome, can't really go into detail about it lol. I will tell you we did the #1 thing on my todo list today. Any guesses? I'll give you a hint..you do it in EPCOT. We're planning on going to MK in a little bit, my friend's in MK right now, so I'll probably meet up with her.
Hope everyone has a great day!

Sounds like SO much fun!
I loved watching the fireworks from your view yesterday!!
I cannot wait to hear all about your trip- it sounds AMAZING so far!
Did you meet up with your friend yesterday?

live feed is awesome. i love how the alien and yetis and jack skellington randomly pop up at times :rotfl:
i hope you're having a wonderful time!

hi sara i just wanted to say that i hope u are having a wonderful time at disney!! i love watching the fireworks from your live cam, too cool! can't wait to hear how you got a mk view, bet it's a great story! :thumbsup2

You're driving home today, right?
I hope you had a great trip! Have a safe drive back

Welcome home, Sara! Hope you a great trip! I can't wait to hear all about it.
Thanks for the live feed! I LOVED watching the fireworks from it.
P.S- I started a new PTR. The link is in my sigg.:goodvibes

Sounds like SO much fun!
I loved watching the fireworks from your view yesterday!!
I cannot wait to hear all about your trip- it sounds AMAZING so far!
Did you meet up with your friend yesterday?

It was!
Haha, thanks, the fireworks were pretty amazing!
Yep, I did meet up with her, I'll get into more detail about that later though

Love the live feed. That's so cool!

Hope you're having a great time!

Thanks Michelle! I'm glad we did the live feed, and I'm glad everyone enjoyed our view :goodvibes

live feed is awesome. i love how the alien and yetis and jack skellington randomly pop up at times :rotfl:
i hope you're having a wonderful time!

Thanks! LOL, I've probably said it before, but, those guys just love the camera!

sounds like you r having a fun and grand time, hope the rest of your trip is as amazing!!

Thank you

hi sara i just wanted to say that i hope u are having a wonderful time at disney!! i love watching the fireworks from your live cam, too cool! can't wait to hear how you got a mk view, bet it's a great story! :thumbsup2

Hey, thanks! The fireworks showed up better then I expected on the live feed!
It's a pretty amazing story

Hope you're having a great time!!

Thanks!

Hope you're having an amazing trip!!! :)

Thank you, it was awesome, minus a few bumps...

You're driving home today, right?
I hope you had a great trip! Have a safe drive back

Yep, got home around midnight last night... I'm not going to lie... the drive home was terrible for me ):

Welcome home, Sara! Hope you a great trip! I can't wait to hear all about it.
Thanks for the live feed! I LOVED watching the fireworks from it.
P.S- I started a new PTR. The link is in my sigg.:goodvibes

Thanks Barbara!
I'm hoping to start my TR soon, possibly later today!
I'll check it out- yay for a PTR, exciting:-)

Hi Sara, looking forward to your TR. I'll catch up when i get back. Safe journey home :goodvibes

You leave tomorrow, that's so exciting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter