"Don't forget a picture of the food!" Updated 8/16! A Fall TR!

Up late at the Halloween party and then up and early at the MK?? Color me impressed! :rockband:
The girls outfits and you and hubs shirt are awesome. These morning pictures at the MK are just my favorite. :love:

TARZAN!!!!! Oh and Jane and Turk, lol.. but, of course, the main reason for Maddie staying up was to meet Tarzan! Hahah! Maddie LOVES Tarzan and Hercules, I have no idea why, but she seriously loves them as much as or possibly more than any princess movie, so this was a big deal. And I am SO glad we waited because it was an AWESOME meet! Tarzan about ate her up, he spent so much time talking with her, and Maddie was having fun chatting with him and telling him how she was a lamb! I just loved this meet so much, and my little lambie was over the moon.
Everything about this is just adorable! :lovestruc So glad she got to meet her favorite guy!

Not gonna lie, that photo has my mouth watering at this very moment... those corn dog nuggets are SO SO SO yummy!
Mmmm, good choice! :thumbsup2 I could go for some of those right now...

Oh, you mean that you cannot accept my payment from this band that you practically force everyone to wear now for convenience!?! The one that you so happily bill as being able to do anything, including make my life easier because I no longer have to carry cash or credit cards around with me while I am in your parks!?!? Is that what you are trying to tell me?!?!?!?!??
Ugh, this is my nightmare! :scared: I am really surprised they don't have a back-up plan to make sure they don't lose sales when this happens. I mean, we can't be the only guests that don't bring other money to the parks. You'd think they could do the send-to-your-resort thing, then have the resort gift shop ring it up when you pick it up or something? :confused3

IMAG0805.jpg
Glad they were able to get the pin for you! Just wish it hadn't been such an ordeal!

So about 6:45 we were up and getting ready
Wow, that was not a long night of sleep at all. :eek:

I am sure you can guess, but these were of course another fabulous Lori (STLMickeyMom) creation that we were thrilled and honored to wear!
Those are precious! Too cute!

:rotfl2: Love this!

The food was good and the characters were simply adorable! We really loved them, even though my kids don't regularly watch Pooh shows. And you absolutely can not beat getting into MK early.
That pretty much describes exactly why we love CP breakfast. ::yes::

After our trip over Neverland we headed over to ride the carousel. We have always heard that Cinderella herself had her own personal horse on the carousel, and that you could find him by searching for his yellow ribbon tied on his tail... well guess who Olivia found!
Good for her! I noticed it was available when we were going to ride, so Izzy got to ride the same horse! :goodvibes

They look so darling in those Anna and Elsa dresses! I love that she did the hand pose!
I love The Crystal Palace breakfast. It is so much fun. And I just love the look Maddie has on her face when looking at the characters. She looks so happy.
Such cute pictures!
And yay! You found the special horse!

Love love love the dresses! So cute! Lori is super talented!

I have had CP breakfast ADRs the last two trips and always end up canceling it in favor of something else. This time I have an ADR for it and I am determined to keep it. It looks like fun and the food seems pretty good too! Your pictures with pooh and friends are too cute! I love how happy Maddie looks even with the late night the night before!

Peter Pan always has a long line, always! We missed it last time because of that forever long line. The first time I ever rode it was my 5th trip because the line is always so long! It's a neat ride, but I kinda don't get it? Glad you got to it early!

Heeheehee, loved that you used Maddie's cranky-ness to your advantage at townhall! And all of your costumes are so fantastic! You did a great job!

Have to agree here, Haunted Mansion at night is extra spooky! :scared:

Yay for Crystal Palace! I want to try it one day, that Poohs stuffed french toast sounds yummy!

Ooooh! And next trip you'll be able to see the new Peter Pan queue! Its sounds like so much fun!

I sat here this afternoon and read your whole report. I've really enjoyed it! Hopping on. I love all your matching clothes for the family. Did you make that fabulous purse?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter