"Don't forget a picture of the food!" Updated 8/16! A Fall TR!

I love, love, love the Boo to You parade. It was my most favorite parade forever and ever, but now I think it's tied with Festival of Fantasy :)

The second magic shot outside of Haunted Mansion is absolutely priceless. Olivia's "scream" face totally made me smile!

I love, love, love the Boo to You parade. It was my most favorite parade forever and ever, but now I think it's tied with Festival of Fantasy :)

The second magic shot outside of Haunted Mansion is absolutely priceless. Olivia's "scream" face totally made me smile!

You're right, FoF is so great! I love it, I just hate this it's usually so hot and sun blaring when we watch it!

Hah, I thought the same thing about that photo!

Good Morning!!!
Love love love and adore the magic shots!!! I am so MAD i didn't get this in Sept! grrr... Next year!
FUN dis meet!!! So glad you guys met up! The purse looks way cute and i hope the girls will get year of use out of them!!!

Love the Boo to You parade! So awesome that you were able to have your DISmeet. The magic shots came out sooo cute!!

Good Morning!!!
Love love love and adore the magic shots!!! I am so MAD i didn't get this in Sept! grrr... Next year!
FUN dis meet!!! So glad you guys met up! The purse looks way cute and i hope the girls will get year of use out of them!!!

That was top of my to do list! So glad I got the magic shots! And the lines actually weren't long because of the parade going! Next year, Mo!!

Yes a totally surprise fun dis meet!

Love the Boo to You parade! So awesome that you were able to have your DISmeet. The magic shots came out sooo cute!!
Yes! So happy we ran into each other!! And Thanks!!

Oh, the parade......I don't think there was one thing I didn't like about it. Best parade (and song) ever. We watched in liberty square too. I thought it was a great spot.

I'm so sad we missed the hitchhiking ghosts pic! I love sleepy Maddie in the other one. She's not scared of any ol' ghost!

I love your costumes! What a fun idea and nothing too over-the top with masks that would be hot or anything. That's cool that you ran into the Sherif Cowlie family ... I think at the point we might be a Miles from Tomorrowland family

Sounds like a fund start (and before time) the the party. Congrats on getting your joke used during the Monster Inc Laugh Factory and for Olivia being Boo! Love the People Mover - even better when you get 2 trips!

Glad you enjoyed the parade - just afraid my kids would get scared from it, but I do want to see it some day

and how cool you got your DISmeet in! So great when it is random like that - and perfect to be at the HM during the party!

Your magic shots are great - I love the one where your husband and Olivia are acting all scared and Maddie is just like half asleep and can't be bothered to be scared :rotfl:

Just found and read your entire trip report. Great descriptions and photos!! So much accomplished with such young girls. Well done! Also, I am now totally jealous of never getting to MNSSHP.

Oops, I was several updates behind!

How cool that you finally made it to the Laugh Floor and Olivia was Boo and your joke was used! Awesome! :thumbsup2 (Dug was That Guy once).

Two laps on the Peoplemover is perfect. I love doing that.

Your costumes are so fantastic! :lovestruc

Sounds like a great time at the party so far - I'm really enjoying hearing all about it. And yay for a DISmeet! :cool1:

Whew, finally caught up!

I'm sorry the rain messed up your Fantasmic plans. But it's great that you got to squeeze in a ride on TOT! And it sounds like you guys got the relaxing night at POP that you needed!

MNSSHP day! Yay! Sounds like a fun morning at POP and then exploring AOA. I agree that the Cars section is the best themed, hands down! And I recognize both desserts since Jim got both the cheesecake and the monster brownie from LOF while we were there in October!

You guys got so much done in your pre-party hours! And how great that you and Olivia had special spots in Laugh Floor!

Great spot for the parade! It's really such a fun parade that borders right on spooky in some parts. I think Nate didn't like the gravediggers because they kind of jumped towards him during one of the routines. Fun pictures!

And yay for a fun Dis Meet!

Love the parade pictures! Looks like so much fun!
What a fun Dis meet! Kiddos always love goodies! And those purses sure are cute.
I like your magic shot! I think it turned out awesome!

I want to go to MNSSHP sooooo badly! Loving all of your photos - even the blurry parade ones! Bummer about the direction of the hitch hikers - I do the same thing when I know something is a certain way and someone that should know tells me otherwise. You'd think that CM would have known - imagine how many people have photos pointing the opposite way?! :headache: Looking forward to more Halloween fun! Oh, and your costumes are awesome!

Thanks for the tip on where to stand at the MNSSHP! I am trying to figure out my plans for that day and every little tip helps :)

Headed over to read your first trip report too!

Guessssssssss whaaaaaaaat..........yep, it's me......on the DIS.......at WORK!!!!!! hahahahahaha. well, now that I know that it has been unblocked I have A LOT of catching up to do.....

Oh, the parade......I don't think there was one thing I didn't like about it. Best parade (and song) ever. We watched in liberty square too. I thought it was a great spot.

I'm so sad we missed the hitchhiking ghosts pic! I love sleepy Maddie in the other one. She's not scared of any ol' ghost!

Haha, I love that Maddies all sleepy in that photo while Chris and Liv are afraid! Bahahahahhahahha!!

I love your costumes! What a fun idea and nothing too over-the top with masks that would be hot or anything. That's cool that you ran into the Sherif Cowlie family ... I think at the point we might be a Miles from Tomorrowland family

Sounds like a fund start (and before time) the the party. Congrats on getting your joke used during the Monster Inc Laugh Factory and for Olivia being Boo! Love the People Mover - even better when you get 2 trips!

Glad you enjoyed the parade - just afraid my kids would get scared from it, but I do want to see it some day

and how cool you got your DISmeet in! So great when it is random like that - and perfect to be at the HM during the party!

Your magic shots are great - I love the one where your husband and Olivia are acting all scared and Maddie is just like half asleep and can't be bothered to be scared :rotfl:

Thanks! I think thats my favorite costumes I have ever put together. I had so much fun, and YES, a big goal was that they would not be too in the way or cumbersome to our night! A Miles family costume would be SO FUN!!

You definitely do have to see it someday, anytime I think my kids might be scared we watch youtube videos at home, and usually they end up waiting to do or see whatever it is!

Bahaha, that sleepy Maddie!

I went back and read your latest TR the other day and finished it hours later, lol... I commented, but wasnt sure if you even still monitored it. But I so enjoyed it, and I am waiting for another slow day so I can read your others!

The parade looks so awesome!!

It totally was!

Just found and read your entire trip report. Great descriptions and photos!! So much accomplished with such young girls. Well done! Also, I am now totally jealous of never getting to MNSSHP.

Awe thanks! I love binge-reading good reports when I find them! Seriously, its like a good book you can't put down! Welcome and I hope you enjoy following along for the rest!!

Oops, I was several updates behind!

How cool that you finally made it to the Laugh Floor and Olivia was Boo and your joke was used! Awesome! :thumbsup2 (Dug was That Guy once).

Two laps on the Peoplemover is perfect. I love doing that.

Your costumes are so fantastic! :lovestruc

Sounds like a great time at the party so far - I'm really enjoying hearing all about it. And yay for a DISmeet! :cool1:

Haha, "That Guy" was the best!!!

More party coming up!

Whew, finally caught up!

I'm sorry the rain messed up your Fantasmic plans. But it's great that you got to squeeze in a ride on TOT! And it sounds like you guys got the relaxing night at POP that you needed!

MNSSHP day! Yay! Sounds like a fun morning at POP and then exploring AOA. I agree that the Cars section is the best themed, hands down! And I recognize both desserts since Jim got both the cheesecake and the monster brownie from LOF while we were there in October!

You guys got so much done in your pre-party hours! And how great that you and Olivia had special spots in Laugh Floor!

Great spot for the parade! It's really such a fun parade that borders right on spooky in some parts. I think Nate didn't like the gravediggers because they kind of jumped towards him during one of the routines. Fun pictures!

And yay for a fun Dis Meet!

Yea, that darn rain, but it's okay, we still made the best of it!

How funny that you guys had the same desserts at AoA!

The grave diggers were my fave, I loved when they made the sparks come up by swinging the shovels on the ground! But I can see how they could totally freak a person out! LOL!

Loved the magic shots pictures. I am so glad you enjoyed your MNSSHP! I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Me too!! I hope I get to on our next trip!!

Love the parade pictures! Looks like so much fun!
What a fun Dis meet! Kiddos always love goodies! And those purses sure are cute.
I like your magic shot! I think it turned out awesome!

Thanks!

Those purses were so cute!

That parade looks really fun! You guys all look so cute! Great magic shot!

Thanks!

I want to go to MNSSHP sooooo badly! Loving all of your photos - even the blurry parade ones! Bummer about the direction of the hitch hikers - I do the same thing when I know something is a certain way and someone that should know tells me otherwise. You'd think that CM would have known - imagine how many people have photos pointing the opposite way?! :headache: Looking forward to more Halloween fun! Oh, and your costumes are awesome!

Thanks, Blurry Disney photos are better than no Disney photos, right!?

Haha, that silly CM, next time I am doing it right!

Thanks for the tip on where to stand at the MNSSHP! I am trying to figure out my plans for that day and every little tip helps :)

Headed over to read your first trip report too!

You're so welcome, I would even venture further into Liberty Square or Frontierland, but Chris wanted that waffle!

I hope you enjoy both reports, I have so much fun writing out all the details and getting to take my trip again!!

Guessssssssss whaaaaaaaat..........yep, it's me......on the DIS.......at WORK!!!!!! hahahahahaha. well, now that I know that it has been unblocked I have A LOT of catching up to do.....

Yay!!! HAPPY DANCE!!! party:

You came in at the PERFECT time because I just blogged our Dismeet!!! So glad you're back!

More Dancing

So after enjoying the AWESOME Boo To You parade, then having a great surprise Dismeet in the HM line, it was now time to get a-movin' with our party plans! Next on the agenda was getting in some more DANCE TIME!

We headed off to the Diamond Horseshoe to get into the new Villains Dance Party!

DSC01559.jpg

It was pretty dark and smoky, so it was a little hard to get pictures, but luckily a photopass person was walking around, so you can probably tell which photos are mine and which are theirs... also, you get a better look at their new purses from our Dismeet!

MNSSHP_ROVERFRONTIERLAND_7062645028.jpeg

MNSSHP_ROVERFRONTIERLAND_7062643746.jpeg

MNSSHP_ROVERFRONTIERLAND_7062645913.jpeg

MNSSHP_ROVERFRONTIERLAND_7062645915.jpeg

IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

This was a lot of fun and totally brought our energy up some! I really love the dance parties! It's so fun to just let loose and be silly alongside some of your favorite characters! I am glad we made both the dance parties a priority, they girls had a blast!

We spent maybe 15 or so minutes in here, we didn't want to use too much time, but we did want to get the experience. Once we were done we headed off to do even more trick or treating, this time in Adventureland! First up was the candy spot at the Pirates ride! You can see the late evening was beginning to take a toll on Olivia...

DSC01563.jpg

After that candy stop we decided it was time for a ride, so we chose to do a spin on the nearby Magic Carpets!

DSC01561.jpg

Then we happened upon an opportunity we could not pass up! We didn't plan to do any character meets, we didn't want to be waiting in lines the whole party, but the line for one of Maddie's faves was pretty short so we hopped in!!

I am sad to report that at this time, big sister could no longer hold onto consciousness... lol... she was out! Maddie was barely hanging in there..

DSC01562.jpg

BUT! Happy to report that Maddie, the little trooper she is, was able to keep those little eyes peeled all so she could meet this special guy she loves!

DSC01564.jpg

DSC01566.jpg

DSC01568.jpg

TARZAN!!!!! Oh and Jane and Turk, lol.. but, of course, the main reason for Maddie staying up was to meet Tarzan! Hahah! Maddie LOVES Tarzan and Hercules, I have no idea why, but she seriously loves them as much as or possibly more than any princess movie, so this was a big deal. And I am SO glad we waited because it was an AWESOME meet! Tarzan about ate her up, he spent so much time talking with her, and Maddie was having fun chatting with him and telling him how she was a lamb! I just loved this meet so much, and my little lambie was over the moon.

I am pretty sure this definitely put a little spring in her step and gave her a tiny energy boost, because she definitely wanted to go trick or treat next door, so off we went for even more candy!!

I don't know what time it was, but we were definitely winding down, we had one kiddo out, and one not far behind, we were getting a little hungry so we decided to run to Caseys for a quick bite. I just love the theme in there..

DSC01569.jpg

DSC01570.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

Not gonna lie, that photo has my mouth watering at this very moment... those corn dog nuggets are SO SO SO yummy! And, they're also so portable in the little cups, a great food to grab on the run! Sadly though, the cheese sauce is no longer available in WDW anywhere... isn't that just horrible! I mean when else, but on vacation, can you indulge in pump after pump of delicious, yet so unhealthy, cheese sauce!!!!!?????? Sigh...

After eating we headed out towards the Emporium, we had a purchase in mind... you can see here Maddie took some corn dog nuggies to go..

DSC01579.jpg

Now off to the most frustrating part of our night... the Emporium!! The one thing I knew I wanted to buy was a MNSSHP pin. So we went and found the one we wanted easily enough, we got in line (which was non-existant since the second parade was coming and everyone and their mom was out watching) and then went to pay...

We swiped our magic bands and.... nada...

"Oh, sorry but our MB readers are not currently working, we cannot accept any MB payments."

What!?!?

giphy.gif

Oh, you mean that you cannot accept my payment from this band that you practically force everyone to wear now for convenience!?! The one that you so happily bill as being able to do anything, including make my life easier because I no longer have to carry cash or credit cards around with me while I am in your parks!?!? Is that what you are trying to tell me?!?!?!?!??

My word.

Well, while the CM was sympathetic with our plight, there was really not much she could do, so she kindly suggested we head next door to guest services and bring up the matter. So off we went, after all this was my ONLY chance to get a party pin! We HAD to do it.....

Here's where things get ten times worse, Maddie is crashing fast, and not gently dozing off to sleep, no, she is quickly hulking into Mrs. Cranky Pants. She begins to cry and scream and whine while we are in line trying to resolve this. Honestly, we totally could have had one of us take her for a spin outside, but I thought the crying might work in our advantage, its amazing how quickly a CM will work to get you the heck outta a place if you have a crying child!!

Well, turns out all the MB readers in MK were down that night, there was nothing they could do, so we explained about how this was our only chance to get a party pin, and while it took a good 30 minutes or so waiting in lines, we ended up with this...

IMAG0805.jpg

At least we were getting our pin! Chris jetted off back to the Emporium and I walked around taking photos with the now sleeping beauties..

DSC01572.jpg

DSC01573.jpg

DSC01575.jpg

DSC01576.jpg

DSC01577.jpg

DSC01578.jpg

Soon Chris was back and we were headed out...

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01584.jpg

Goodnight Magic Kingdom! We had a BLAST at your Halloween Party!!

And, in case you were curious, here's that hard to get pin!

IMG_1461.jpg

And, our candy haul for the night!

DSC02164.jpg

I have notes that there was a rude guy in our bus line, but thankfully, I have no recollection, so he must not have ruined our night or anything. I know I also got back and soaked in my bath with the Johnson's foot soak because my legs and feet were sore. It was 12:45 when I hit the hay.

Coming up next, breakfast with Pooh and Friends!!

Last edited:
The dance party!!! Loved every second of it!

That Tarzan meet looked so cute! I'm so glad Maddie stayed up long enough to make it!

I can't believe the hassle to get your pin! What a pain that their genius idea wasn't working! Glad you finally got it though.

And those nighttime pics on main st--LOVE!

Man--I wanna go to another MNSSHP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter