"Don't forget a picture of the food!" Updated 8/16! A Fall TR!

I went back and read your latest TR the other day and finished it hours later, lol... I commented, but wasnt sure if you even still monitored it. But I so enjoyed it, and I am waiting for another slow day so I can read your others!

I did see that - thank you for reading it all! I responded to you comment in that thred

That is a ton of candy!

The Tarzan meet and greet with Maddie is adorable. When I was younger I absolutely adored Hercules and The Emperors New Groove, much more than any princess movie, which probably boggled my family members. So glad you got your party pin! I do hope that it ended up being worth all the trouble, though I know for me personally, it definitely would have been!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh How i just LOVE the party!!! Dancing! You wiggle like you mean it!!! Good for them!

The candy! oh my!!!

Can Maddie get any cuter with Tarzan? I mean really.. she is so ADORABLE! how could he NOT just eat her up! LOL! So happy she was able to meet her favorites!!! YAY

At least we were getting our pin!

YAY for Disney fixing a problem! and for FREE! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The pin IS adorable!!!

Aww love the pictures from the dance party, sounds like fun!

Omgosh but those pics with Maddie and the Tarzan Gang are the CUTEST! Glad she was able to stay awake for the meet.

Ugh that really is the problem with MBs...if the technology goes down it leaves so many people out of luck! I'm glad you were still able to get your pin though.

The dance party seems like a lot of fun ... I love when the characters are in an environment outside of just standing at a meet&greet spot

Though, even if just in a m&g spot, I love when there are multiple characters together so that Tazan and friends meet was so cool, and Maddie must have been so happy!

Ugh, that really sucks about the MB issue. You are so right that if they are going to push this they need to have a back up plan. even if it is like manually noting a MB number which they can then charge later or something. At least it worked out in the end but definitely not how you want to end the evening.

That is quite the candy haul! And nice to see all name brand candy. Glad you had such a good time at the party :goodvibes

Love that Maddie was able to hang in there to meet Tarzan.

What a hassle with the MBs. Glad you were finally able to get the pin and free. Many people wouldn't have bothered, but we loved those pins, so it would have made me a grumpy guss too if I couldn't get one. We always carry a backup (cash or credit) just in case.

Have a great weekend.

Just stumbled across your report and started reading. Before I go on, I just had to tell you that your kids are CUTE! The pic of them sleeping in the car seats, despite the impending Disney excitement, is priceless. I really miss my kids being those perfect Disney ages.

Now going back to the beginning to continue reading.

Love your pictures of the decoration.
Glad they were able to help you get your pin!!! That's very frustrating about the MB situation.

Such cute pictures. The ones of Maddie with Tarzan are so dang adorable. So frustrating that you had to deal with that MB situation but that pin is so cute!

Such a cute meet with Maddie and Tarzan! Love the pictures.

The dance party looks fun! We made it to the Monsters Inc one in Tomorrowland but never even went to the other side of the park all night.

Yum, those corn dog nuggets do look delicious! But I'm sad about the cheese sauce too!

I'm sorry there was trouble getting the pin but it seems like it all worked out in the end!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our impromptu meet!!! I'm so glad that we did meet in line cause I was completely bummed that none of our plans were working out.....I do have a pic (a blurry, terrible one) but I haven't been on photobucket in forever and I'm not sure how to put it up without it.......but definitely happened!!! It's funny how similar our party experience went. We also had the CMs tell us to point the wrong direction....mom was mad about that one. And the pin........don't even get me started. I tracked that silly thing all night and when I finally got to a store that should have had them, they were SOLD OUT!!!!! Uuuuuuugggggghhhhhh. I probably could've gotten some sort of voucher too but we were too tired to try. so no pin for me....I'll just have to envy yours! hahahaha. You worked hard for that thing! Overall the party was a ton of fun! We didn't get any cool meets cause we were focused on trick or treating.....we did meet minnie though. Mom was NOT leaving there without a pic with her!

The dance party!!! Loved every second of it!

That Tarzan meet looked so cute! I'm so glad Maddie stayed up long enough to make it!

I can't believe the hassle to get your pin! What a pain that their genius idea wasn't working! Glad you finally got it though.

And those nighttime pics on main st--LOVE!

Man--I wanna go to another MNSSHP!

I am so proud Maddie stayed awake to meet her man, Tarzan, and it was totally worth it!

I did see that - thank you for reading it all! I responded to you comment in that thred

Oh, I think because I read it in one sitting I did not follow the thread so I didn't notice, lol, I will have to go back and check!

That is a ton of candy!

The Tarzan meet and greet with Maddie is adorable. When I was younger I absolutely adored Hercules and The Emperors New Groove, much more than any princess movie, which probably boggled my family members. So glad you got your party pin! I do hope that it ended up being worth all the trouble, though I know for me personally, it definitely would have been!

That's so funny! I do enjoy me some Hercules too! lol.. and some..
6b121af779513b3a08df035c66db0e03.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh How i just LOVE the party!!! Dancing! You wiggle like you mean it!!! Good for them!

The candy! oh my!!!

Can Maddie get any cuter with Tarzan? I mean really.. she is so ADORABLE! how could he NOT just eat her up! LOL! So happy she was able to meet her favorites!!! YAY

YAY for Disney fixing a problem! and for FREE! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The pin IS adorable!!!

Yes, thank you Disney for always being willing to fix a problem if at all possible! I am so glad we ended up with our pin, and free to boot! The party was so fun and I am happy with all we accomplished.

Aww love the pictures from the dance party, sounds like fun!

Omgosh but those pics with Maddie and the Tarzan Gang are the CUTEST! Glad she was able to stay awake for the meet.

Ugh that really is the problem with MBs...if the technology goes down it leaves so many people out of luck! I'm glad you were still able to get your pin though.

So true on all the tech! They definitely need a back up plan that is old school pen and paper or something!

The dance party seems like a lot of fun ... I love when the characters are in an environment outside of just standing at a meet&greet spot

Though, even if just in a m&g spot, I love when there are multiple characters together so that Tazan and friends meet was so cool, and Maddie must have been so happy!

Ugh, that really sucks about the MB issue. You are so right that if they are going to push this they need to have a back up plan. even if it is like manually noting a MB number which they can then charge later or something. At least it worked out in the end but definitely not how you want to end the evening.

That is quite the candy haul! And nice to see all name brand candy. Glad you had such a good time at the party :goodvibes

I totally agree about the dance party and the characters just out to interact and have fun! It's the best!

Yea, the group m&g's are too fun, makes it worth waiting in the lines when you meet so many at once!

Yep, they gave out GOOD candy! And that's minus many of our faves we had to sample in the park... lol

Love that Maddie was able to hang in there to meet Tarzan.

What a hassle with the MBs. Glad you were finally able to get the pin and free. Many people wouldn't have bothered, but we loved those pins, so it would have made me a grumpy guss too if I couldn't get one. We always carry a backup (cash or credit) just in case.

Have a great weekend.

Yea, I should carry back up but it's just a pain, I mean I figured at the very least they would have an old version of charging something to your room they could use in a case like that, oh well...

Just stumbled across your report and started reading. Before I go on, I just had to tell you that your kids are CUTE! The pic of them sleeping in the car seats, despite the impending Disney excitement, is priceless. I really miss my kids being those perfect Disney ages.

Now going back to the beginning to continue reading.

Haha! WELCOME! Glad to have you reading along, and THANK YOU! They are my cutie girls, and we have so much fun dressing them up and such on our trips!

:welcome:

Love your pictures of the decoration.
Glad they were able to help you get your pin!!! That's very frustrating about the MB situation.

Thank you, I love their fall decor, so pretty!

Such cute pictures. The ones of Maddie with Tarzan are so dang adorable. So frustrating that you had to deal with that MB situation but that pin is so cute!

Haha, that was a sweet meet with Trazan, so glad we stopped! And yes, very frustrating, but Disney comes through with taking care of their guests, so overall very happy.

Such a cute meet with Maddie and Tarzan! Love the pictures.

The dance party looks fun! We made it to the Monsters Inc one in Tomorrowland but never even went to the other side of the park all night.

Yum, those corn dog nuggets do look delicious! But I'm sad about the cheese sauce too!

I'm sorry there was trouble getting the pin but it seems like it all worked out in the end!

I can understand that, it was pretty hard to make it all the way around the park, there is just SO MUCH going on!

I know, our poor cheese sauce!!!!! :(

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our impromptu meet!!! I'm so glad that we did meet in line cause I was completely bummed that none of our plans were working out.....I do have a pic (a blurry, terrible one) but I haven't been on photobucket in forever and I'm not sure how to put it up without it.......but definitely happened!!! It's funny how similar our party experience went. We also had the CMs tell us to point the wrong direction....mom was mad about that one. And the pin........don't even get me started. I tracked that silly thing all night and when I finally got to a store that should have had them, they were SOLD OUT!!!!! Uuuuuuugggggghhhhhh. I probably could've gotten some sort of voucher too but we were too tired to try. so no pin for me....I'll just have to envy yours! hahahaha. You worked hard for that thing! Overall the party was a ton of fun! We didn't get any cool meets cause we were focused on trick or treating.....we did meet minnie though. Mom was NOT leaving there without a pic with her!

I know! I am so glad we got to meet!!!! :hug: It was great!

Bummer you didn't get your pin! ANd ugh on the wrong direction hitch hiking! lol... so annoying even though its such a small thing...

I am so glad your mom got her picture with Minnie!!!

Breakfast with Pooh and Friends

Woohoo! It's a new day in Disney World! We'd just had the time of our lives, living it up at the MNSSHP the night before and we were still a bit pooped, but we had something fun feeding us energy, our breakfast date with Winnie the Pooh!!

The plan for today was to spend the morning and possibly early afternoon at MK and then take a break at the hotel and maybe do DTD in the evening. After the late night we didn't want to be to "go, go, go."

So about 6:45 we were up and getting ready, and by 7:30 we were on the bus on our way to the lovely Magic Kingdom! As you can see, the girls are sporting some pretty sweet customs inspired by two of their favorite sister princesses... well queen/princess... I am sure you can guess, but these were of course another fabulous Lori (STLMickeyMom) creation that we were thrilled and honored to wear!

IMG_1466.jpg

We were let into MK about 8am and stopped to take a couple photos, of course! Being that she was wearing the clothes, Olivia, again, had to channel her inner Elsa and so an ice queen pose with her hand... lol...

TEST_TEST1_7066942898.jpeg

TEST_TEST1_7066943913.jpeg

DSC01587.jpg

TEST_TEST1_7066942898.jpeg

We checked in at the Crystal Palace at 8:10am and only waited a couple minutes, while we did Olivia spotted a hidden Mickey in the water!

DSC01588.jpg

DSC01610.jpg

DSC01589.jpg

DSC01590.jpg

Soon we were being led to our table, which was to the right, and quite perfect, IMHO.

DSC01591.jpg

Pooh was already headed our way so we held off on grabbing food for a second...

DSC01592.jpg

DSC01593.jpg

DSC01594.jpg

Ahhh, now for food, and FYI, yes this is a picture of my "Poohs Puffed French Toast," and it is as yummy as it looks and sounds! They also have an omelette station here, which was nice.

DSC01595.jpg

DSC01596.jpg

Annnnnnndddddd.... that's all my food pictures! :duck: Hey! Sorry! Don't throw stuff! Lol... I am sure you will catch some glimpses of everyone else's plates in the parade of photo's to follow...

DSC01598.jpg

DSC01599.jpg

DSC01600.jpg

DSC01601.jpg

DSC01603.jpg

DSC01604.jpg

And apparently Maddie was in a fine mood this morning or something, because I seem to have a couple photos of her just cheesin'..

DSC01605.jpg

DSC01606.jpg

It was a great breakfast. I enjoyed how light and open the Crystal Palace was, and as you can see behind Maddie in that last pic, it wasn't full or crowded feeling at all! The food was good and the characters were simply adorable! We really loved them, even though my kids don't regularly watch Pooh shows. And you absolutely can not beat getting into MK early. It was almost time for MK to open, so soon we headed out to our next destination of the morning, Fantasyland! Through the castle we went..

DSC01611.jpg

DSC01612.jpg

And onto our first ride, Peter Pan! PP is definitely one of the rides that I like to ride either right away, or get a FP for, I do not know why, but almost always seems to have a consistently long line for us, not sure if that's usually the case. I can only imagine that has gotten much worse with the new queue that has debuted. On this trip it was still being put together so most the line was outside.

DSC01613.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

I managed to get a pretty cute shot of Maddie, but not quite so much of Chris, lol.

DSC01618.jpg

DSC01620.jpg

DSC01622.jpg

After our trip over Neverland we headed over to ride the carousel. We have always heard that Cinderella herself had her own personal horse on the carousel, and that you could find him by searching for his yellow ribbon tied on his tail... well guess who Olivia found!

DSC01623.jpg

DSC01625.jpg

DSC01626.jpg

It was a great spin, and we were having an awesome morning!!!

Coming up, more Fantasyland and things are about to get WETTER..

Last edited:
Love the Crystal Palace pictures! It was our favorite character meal during our trip and I think it's going to be our every trip tradition. Pooh and friends are so cute and cuddly! And that puffed french toast is soooo good!

Peter Pan is always a crazily long wait. Which I don't get since it loads quickly and doesn't seem to shut down much. I guess it's just so popular?

Oh no, more rain? Boo!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH! LOVE an empty castle!! And i have to tell you.. the pictures on PP are FANTASTIC!!!
this will be our first time doing CP.. and i am really excited for it! EEYORE! ohh i am going to squish him!

Smart job on going to PP.. That's my exact plan. I want to plan in the new line!!!

Love all the pictures in this update! I'm glad Crystal Palace was so enjoyable, I really love the breakfast there too!

those dresses are really cute! You can definitely tell what the are referencing but still are their own, unique take on it which is awesome! Plus they look more comfortable than a regular dress

Love, love the Puffed French Toast Character Meal! ... er, I mean, Crystal Palace ;) Seems like you all enjoyed the meal ... and you can't beat getting pictures on Main St. with minimal people in the way!

I think PP gets a long line as it is a notorious slow-loader (i.e., just doesn't get as many people through in a given hour compared to other rides) - and then word gets out about this so more of a people make it a priority to see and that just builds the line up more (so becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy a bit)

That is a cute picture you got looking back at Maddie and a torso on the pirate ship

and go Olivia in finding Cinderella's horse! (not to mention the aqua hidden mickey) :thumbsup2

I'm sure there's a lot of great things in this post--but all I can think of is poohs puffed French toast.....that's some good eatin!!

Aww, the girls look cute in their dresses and all glammed up with their bows and necklaces!

We aren't huge watchers of pooh movies or readers of the books, but we do love seeing them at CP. maybe cuz they're so soft and fluffy. And tigger always cracks us up!

Great start to the day--can't believe you were up. Pretty sure we couldn't get our butts out of bed til about 9 after our MNSSHP!

Okay, lots to say, hope I don't forget anything ;)

That dance party looked like so much fun. We did the MNSSHP in 2009, but we didn't have kids yet so we didn't go. Apparently we though we were adults or something :rotfl2:

I'm so glad Maddie was able to hold out (and that the line was short enough!) to be able to meet one of her favorite characters. And I absolutely love that it's Tarzan, so cute!

I'm pretty sure my heart literally just cracked at your statement about the absence of ooey gooey cheesy deliciousness #amomentofsilence :sad2:

What craziness about the MB situation!! I can honestly say I never even considered that happening and last trip we didn't carry our cards anywhere, and only like $20 in cash. So glad you were still able to get your pin. Sorry Maddie was at her breaking point. But bonus that it ended up being free...er...pixie dusted ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter