Don't stop believing... "Major change 6/23 The Circle of Life"

Tracy, I am super freaking jealous on all levels right now!!! :eek: But, I am so happy for you!!! That is awesome! Can't wait to here more about the NEW plans!!! :goodvibes

Thanks, I still am very sad about Toni and Terry not being able to come but good things came out of it.

Great news, Tracy! There's nothing better than a great deal, except for having two trips to Disney World!!!

You are so right about that!

I hope you are having a great time in the mountains!!

Can't wait until you guys get back so I can hear all about it!!! :goodvibes

You know how things went, I think we text at least once every day :rotfl:. I have to have my Toni fix!

My head hurts. This must hold the record for being the most confusing pre trip report ever.

When in October are you going? We are scheduled to go 2nd week but I'm trying to get out of it (I have too many DVC points that I can't bank into next year). We are going to Egypt for 2 weeks in November and I don't want to go to WDW 3 weeks before but at this point, it looks like I am. No chance we'll get airfare deals like you go though; that's amazing.

:rolleyes1 So sorry for all the changes, I blame BILL!!

We are in Disney Oct. 20th - 26th. Awww sorry you can't bank the points, I totally understand why you don't want your trips that close together, especially if you are going to Egypt how amazing. I would want to focus on that trip.

Hey Tracy! Hope you had a good time in the Smokey Mtns. Looking forward to seeing how the plans have changed. Hope you have a good 4th!

Oh no! I was so hoping to run into you and Bill while we were there in Dec. I completely understand though. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter