Don't stop believing... "Major change 6/23 The Circle of Life"

Sorry you won't be meeting your friends but I think there was some pixie dust set aside for you since you were able to get better flights and you were able to still have availability for the ADR changes you needed to make.

And Bill is great/fantastic/wonderful for being so considerate of your birthday. I've been married 25 years and I'm not sure my husband even knows what day is my birthday.

Hi Tracie! I'm sorry your plans with TnT have changed. I know you're disappointed. Looks like you have your new plans pretty much mapped out.
Thanks for posting the link to the new PTR for TnT!

Yay for booking (and re-booking) your flights! I've been MIA lately, but am trying to get caught back up... Sorry to hear T&T had to cancel their trip. :sad2: But you & Bill will still have a wonderful time & it sounds like they are getting their Disney fix with a cruise. :thumbsup2

ADRs look great too... love the chart! :goodvibes

:rotfl:

and love the Dining chart :thumbsup2 looks like some good yum's

Thanks, we think we are going to like the restauarants we are trying.

Your adrs look great! but you dropped my favorite tuoto Italia....LOVE it there!

Cherie, we are hoping to get Tutto Italia for the Candlelight Processional package :thumbsup2.

I am sorry that TnT won't be able to join you on your trip! :hug: Your ADR's look great and love the table that you posted for it. Your ADR's look great.

Oh I forgot to mention congrats on 5000 posts!!!!

Thanks, I enjoy making things Disneyfied :rotfl:. I can't believe I have over 5.000 posts here.

so when are we going to get the list of ADR's for your Poly stay?

More installments will be coming soon, we have all sorts of real life stuff going on too.

Awww, I'm sorry about the disappointment. :hug:

It sounds like Bill is an absolute sweetheart, not wanting you to leave Disney on your birthday. :cloud9:

Bill is a wonderful guy, so caring.

Sorry you won't be meeting your friends but I think there was some pixie dust set aside for you since you were able to get better flights and you were able to still have availability for the ADR changes you needed to make.

And Bill is great/fantastic/wonderful for being so considerate of your birthday. I've been married 25 years and I'm not sure my husband even knows what day is my birthday.

I am happy about the flight times. He is a very considerate man.

Hi Tracie! I'm sorry your plans with TnT have changed. I know you're disappointed. Looks like you have your new plans pretty much mapped out.
Thanks for posting the link to the new PTR for TnT!

I am sad that TnT won't be there, we are very hopeful to meet them one day. I hope you check out their PTR, they are such a great couple and Terry's pictures are FANTASTIC!

ADRs look great.......:thumbsup2

Eat lots of meat!!!!!:thumbsup2

Bill loves Disney food, he is happy!

Yay for booking (and re-booking) your flights! I've been MIA lately, but am trying to get caught back up... Sorry to hear T&T had to cancel their trip. :sad2: But you & Bill will still have a wonderful time & it sounds like they are getting their Disney fix with a cruise. :thumbsup2

ADRs look great too... love the chart! :goodvibes

So happy to see you Amy!! I am happy that TnT get a Disney fix, maybe they will fit a day or two of DL in as well. Thanks for reading.

OOOOO...I love changes...;)

I feel so silly making so many changes. We first started out going in October. Makes me feel like I will run people off the PTR because we keep changing things :confused3.

This is why it is dangerous to have a trip so far away.

I feel so silly making so many changes. We first started out going in October. Makes me feel like I will run people off the PTR because we keep changing things :confused3.

Nope, nope, nope your not going to run me off. The changes make it interesting. Your restaurants look good though. I'm dying to try Artist Point, Yak and Yeti, and Yachtsmen

Don't feel silly!!!! You won't run me off either...changes are half the fun. I am wondering what you added. Plus I wondering how the ADR's are for the Poly part of the trip!

I'll always be here....

I'll pimp your PTR again if need be.

OH YUMMY!!! I just love all of your ADRs!! We are eating at Liberty Tree before MVMCP too!! I am so excited to read about your Artist Point dinner. My in-laws are going to try it out this trip :goodvibes

I'm so jealous! Canceled our 2011 trip (many factors). We don't have any tentative plans to return to WDW. My boss gave me the big red light for IP-Dip.:sad1:

All your plans look great! Not sure if my group would ever like HDDR.
I would love to try many of those choices you made. Looking yummy! :thumbsup2

don't worry about making changes...it keeps us on our toes!

I'm so jealous! Canceled our 2011 trip (many factors). We don't have any tentative plans to return to WDW. My boss gave me the big red light for IP-Dip.:sad1:

2012 baby!!!!!:thumbsup2

I am still waiting on this new update with all these changes you have mentioned... :rolleyes1

I have absolutely NO clue as to what they could be!!! :confused3

:laughing:

I'm sorry about the change of plans with your friends. :hug:

Your new plans look great too. And don't worry about the changes, that's what makes it all interesting! :goodvibes

Nope, nope, nope your not going to run me off. The changes make it interesting. Your restaurants look good though. I'm dying to try Artist Point, Yak and Yeti, and Yachtsmen

Don't feel silly!!!! You won't run me off either...changes are half the fun. I am wondering what you added. Plus I wondering how the ADR's are for the Poly part of the trip!

I'll always be here....

I'll pimp your PTR again if need be.

OH YUMMY!!! I just love all of your ADRs!! We are eating at Liberty Tree before MVMCP too!! I am so excited to read about your Artist Point dinner. My in-laws are going to try it out this trip :goodvibes

don't worry about making changes...it keeps us on our toes!

2012 baby!!!!!:thumbsup2

Fingers crossed. Although, we are talking Hawaii.

I am still waiting on this new update with all these changes you have mentioned... :rolleyes1

I have absolutely NO clue as to what they could be!!! :confused3

:laughing:

I'm sorry about the change of plans with your friends. :hug:

Your new plans look great too. And don't worry about the changes, that's what makes it all interesting! :goodvibes

Thanks for all the support everyone!! The "changes" installment is coming right up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter