Double the Anniversaries, Double the Fun! Jan 2013 PTR | TR HAS STARTED! 2/13

Hi everyone! I promised I'd update from the plane, and here I am! We are still 3 hours away from Orlando, but we are getting there, yay! I can't even believe we are on our flight right now, nevermind the fact that we are going to be on the Magical Express and then at Beach Club. So beyond thrilled!

Anyway, just wanted to update mid-flight and let you know that we are on our way! Can't wait to share this trip with you all when we are back. :)

Sunday we don't have any plans until the evening. We have a 5pm ADR for Whispering Canyon Cafe, and then we're planning on going to MK for the night to watch MSEP and do EMH as long as we can. Otherwise I think we'll probably just spend the morning swimming or going to DTD! We have also discussed the possibility of going to Typhoon Lagoon but we'll see; I might just want to stay at Stormalong Bay. :thumbsup2

Are you going to be there at all??

We're going to Animal Kingdom on Sunday.

Hi everyone! I promised I'd update from the plane, and here I am! We are still 3 hours away from Orlando, but we are getting there, yay! I can't even believe we are on our flight right now, nevermind the fact that we are going to be on the Magical Express and then at Beach Club. So beyond thrilled!

Anyway, just wanted to update mid-flight and let you know that we are on our way! Can't wait to share this trip with you all when we are back. :)

Hope you're having an amazing time! pixiedust:

Hi everyone! We are on our flight back to Seattle right now as we speak. We had a wonderful trip and of course are already talking about planning our next trip. It's amazing how Disney World truly is our home away from home,

I took well over 2500 photos/video clips during our trip, so I can pretty much guarantee it'll be an epic trip report... And yes, there will be an awesome video that I plan on putting together. That being said, I need to edit all of those photos and get our PhotoPass+ CD back, plus finish up my Disneyland TR, so it might be a little bit before I get started. Oh, and yes, I promise we have some HILARIOUS attraction photos from this year's trip that you won't want to miss. :)

I also had a few surprise DIS, instagram, and twitter meetups this trip, too! I guess what I'm saying is, I can wait to share this trip with you all and I will most definitely post a link to my TR once it's started! :)

Hope to see you there!

Yay Dani!!!!! I popped onto Twitter quite a few times to see pics and what you were up to each day. I cannot wait to hear all about it and see your photos!!! I bet those furry babies of yours are going to be SO EXCITED to see you!!!!!! :lovestruc

Oh and...Savannah & I leave in NINE DAYS!!!!!!!!!

It was awesome running into you at DHS and thanks for the fast passes!!

I've been following your PTR and the TR for Disneyland as a lurker but I finally registered with a username. Love the way you write. Looking forward to hearing about this trip on your TR.

yay, glad you had a great trip :thumbsup2

I popped onto the twitter a bit and checked out some of your updates, sounds like a great trip! :wizard:

I enjoyed reading the DLR trip report so much I thought I would check out the WDW TR! Looking forward to jumping from one park to another!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter