Dream's dry dock door just slide out!

Is that the TARDIS sitting in Vibe? :confused3

image-146469-galleryV9-xwvy.jpg

AMAZING shot… although it would've been better if the stand and the bus were out of the way! :rotfl:

Screenshot2010-11-01at82955PM.png

Another AMAZING shot!… pretty much any angled shot of the Dream is AMAZING! :lmao:

Screenshot2010-11-01at83914PM.png

From this shot, more than any I've seen, she looks like a longer, slightly taller version of the current ships, with some extra junk up top. But when you look at her from the front or back, she looks totally different.

From this shot, more than any I've seen, she looks like a longer, slightly taller version of the current ships, with some extra junk up top. But when you look at her from the front or back, she looks totally different.

yup! lol… but IMHO, either way you look at it, she looks AMAZING :goodvibes

Wow, that side picture really makes you realize how much longer she is! Her bow seems so much more pointed.

The pic of the water slide -- isn't that the deck you can stand on to watch the deck party below? If so, wonder if it's going to be a lot noisier and wetter with that slide there? Wonder if water will seep onto the deck?

Wow, that side picture really makes you realize how much longer she is! Her bow seems so much more pointed.

The pic of the water slide -- isn't that the deck you can stand on to watch the deck party below? If so, wonder if it's going to be a lot noisier and wetter with that slide there? Wonder if water will seep onto the deck?

Yup! :goodvibes You can watch from that deck (deck 12) OR you can watch on deck below that (deck 11)…

IMO, the noisier it is, the better the Sail-Away Party is! :goodvibes It won't be that noisy though, probably just like on the Magic and Wonder since it still has that open air above to let the sound escape.

I doubt that the deck (deck 12) will be wet because even though there are some open parts to the AquaDuck, I think it's gonna be well contained in some way… I don't think Disney will want their ship wet. It may cause injuries on the deck. And it'll be annoying to have a wet deck lol :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter