Dream's dry dock door just slide out!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU EDWARD!!!

photo7.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo12.jpg

THANK YOU _ THANK YOU..... We missed the Sail Out yesterday and were so pleased to see the photos posted here....Have I said THANKS...

Here you can find an amazing report of a local TV-station.

http://www.ndr.de/flash/mediathek/index.html

Search for Papenburg. The first hit "Das Disney-Traumschiff dockt aus" leads you to the report which is also showing some interieur views!

Great report! Nice to get a glimpse of the inside of the ship, as well as the float out. I just wish I remembered more from my high school German classes.

Guten Tag!

wow this has been all great!!! I have followed everything on this board for 2 days, but have not posted. I am so ready for July!!!! loved the pics and videos, the tv show was awesome(only understood a few words ie: disney dream , donald duck, mickey mouse), lol wish i could understand german. watching good morning america friday!!! cant wait:cheer2:

That is one NICE looking ship:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 talk about a ship that is going to turn heads in every port:cool1::cool1::cool1:
Rob

Don't know how others feel but I think the Aqua Duck tubing takes something away from the overall look of the ship.

Don't know how others feel but I think the Aqua Duck tubing takes something away from the overall look of the ship.

I agree a little bit - but not the tubing...more like the support beams holding it up. Other ships have huge water park areas on them, I think Disney was trying to out-do those cruise ships with the water coaster. From the pictures, it looks like the beams holding the aqua-duck need something to kind of camouflage what they really are on the deck level. With Disney being so good at creating illusions, you'd think they would have made these a little more nautical themed to fit in with the beautiful ship. But, I guess we'll all have to wait until we're actually on the ship to make a final determination of how we really feel about how much it takes away from the beauty of her! She's still a BEAUTIFUL ship and I can't wait to sail in September! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter