Drug Bust on the Magic

LIDisneyFan

<font color=red>Older, yet for some reason not muc
New Article on Yahoo:

ORLANDO, Fla., May 23 (Reuters) - Three crewmen of a Disney (NYSE:DIS - news) cruise ship have been arrested at Port Canaveral, central Florida, on charges of trying to smuggle cocaine off the vessel, the U.S. Customs Service said on Wednesday.

Customs agents spotted packages bulging from the trouser legs of the men as they carried out a routine inspection of passengers and crew disembarking from the Disney Magic on Saturday.

The men were found to have packages of cocaine taped to their legs. A total of 6.6 pounds (3 kg) of cocaine was seized worth approximately $60,000 wholesale.

Pedro Woods, 33, and Brent Andrews, 28, both from St. Vincent, and Rohan Walters, 30, from Jamaica, were arrested.

The Customs Service said it was the first significant drug seizure off a cruise ship in Port Canaveral, an Atlantic coast port which mainly serves the Caribbean cruise ship industry.

I guess even Disney is not immune to dealing with the plight of this sort of thing; very surprising news indeed.

That's what happens when you tape the baggies up too high and don't wear bell bottoms.

but still an Un-Believable story....

Speaking of Drug stories in the news, did anyone else notice the new article about the Space Mountain (DL)Ride Operator being impaired (Drugs...meth if my memory serves) while working?

It was one of the headlines in the Laughing place report last week.....

this employee wasn't operating the Space Mountain ride but was a Fast pass greeting person instead. I would not like to imagine the possible consequences if this had not been the case. It sure makes you think.

I had not heard about this one either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter