DVC 6th year Christmas Tree, Sharing a Little DVC Holiday Magic

I would LOVE to be a part of the tree swap this year! Could you put us on the list for:

AKV ----Dec 23-Jan 2

This will be so much fun and will really put the spirit into our first Christmas at WDW. Thanks so much for doing this WDWStar! :thumbsup2

WDWSTAR-Thanks for undertaking this huge task again this year!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Bobbiwoz and Canwegosoon will be providing a tree for BWV.
Bobbiwoz will be there from December 29th through January 2nd.
Canwegosoon will be there Dec 7-12.

canwegosoon & bobbiwoz, one tree or two trees being donated for the BWV ?

WithFaith50 I can put you on the list for BWV Dec. 14 - 21, anything past Dec. 21 is already taken. The tree must be returned to bell service on dec. 21 for the next family to arrive on dec. 21.

Please add us to the waitlist. We will be at SSR from 12/12-12/20. Also interested in donating a tree.
Thank you!!! And a million thank-yous for organizing this! This is our first Christmas as DVC members!!

Our dates at the BCV'S were from 12/26/2008 to 1/01/2009. I noticed they were listed with different dates.Thanks so much for doing this:) You are Santa:santa: :santa: :santa:

I sent you a PM. Please add us to the waitlist for Saratoga Springs for Dec. 21-28 :goodvibes

Thanks for coordinating all of this :flower3:

Wdwstar,

Just like to say your welcome and thanks for doing this each year.

For those who wonder what is the size of the trees, here are some photos.

Here is a picture of the SSR tree from 2004 below that we shared, it was donated by dallastxcpa.

Christmas%20Tree0002sm.jpg

Here is the tree we donated the past three years as well as this year for VWL.

72349tree-05-med.JPG

Elf Jim.

I will be at AKV Dec 13-21st and I would love to participate. What a wonderful idea.:worship:

Claire

hello from an original tree swapper!!!

Any chance of being part of the swap I arrive AKV December 3rd and Depart December 7th!

A quick weekend trip!

I think I just did this backwards. I sent you a PM also but I will be at the Wilderness Lodge Villas Nov 28-Dec 6 and would love to join in again this year. It was wonderful to come home to a tree in the villa last year and our tree was the perfect WL tree. Thanks for coordinating this again.:santa:

I would love to be part of the tree swap. This will be the first year in a while we will be down there in December. We will be at SSR from 12/7 - 12/12. Thank you for taking such good care of all of us and organizing this swap.

Let's all start the Christmas spirit now!!!!!

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Just sent you a pm. THANK YOU SO MUCH for putting this all together, I am sure it is a lot of work and we appreciate it! This is our first year going to WDW for Christmas as we are so excited! This will make it even better!!!

:cool1: :banana: So excited to be part of this great tradition!!! Thanks for all your hard work and to your elf too!:goodvibes

Please put us down for a tree, we are staying
at BWV Dec 12th-the 21st Thanks it might bring a little chear to our Filled with family Villa.

we would love to join ,we will staying at OKW Nov 30-Dec 6....(I sent you PM also).....thanks for all the hard work and making stay extra special

We would love to participate

We are staying at the BCV Nov 23rd - Nov 27th

J&J

We would love to participate, we are going to WLV Dec. 7 - 13 to celebrate our daughter's almost 1 birthday (12/29). We are taking my parents and my mother-in-law and staying in a two bedroom for the first time!

Thank you for all the wonderful responces for Sharing a Tree. I have updated the tree list. There are a few members that i had to put on a waitlist because your dates were already taken.

If your interested in donating a Tree please pm me, the info about donating a tree is listed in the first post. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter