E-mail notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinmell

DIS Veteran
Is the email notification down? I haven't rec'd the usual email notification when threads I've subscribed to have been responded to. Just wondering. Thanks!

P.S.
I checked my options and email notification is on.

I'm still not getting them. I've double checked my options and checked the junk filter on my email account. Any other people also having this problem?

I've been having this problem too. I had a thread on it a couple days ago. Haven't had a chance to investigate it anymore. I use to get them though!:(

I found that OE is my problem. I switched to my hotmail.com addy and i have been getting notifications again

BnCg

Just wondered if anybody elses e-mail notifications have stopped in the last 3 hours(since 5:00 pm)??I haven't recieved any in the last 4 hours.:confused:

Mine have just stopped tonight(monday 6-9) at 5:00. My settings are Ok and I have AOL with RoadRunner cable modem. I haven't recieved any in the last 5 hours and mine has been working fine for months.:confused:

Originally posted by ncligs
I feel better now C.Ann.....I thought it was just me.;)
-----------------------

Well considering you and I are always "sparring" over the smoking issues, maybe they decided to ban us both and save themselves a lot of headaches!! LOL ;)

Originally posted by C.Ann
Well considering you and I are always "sparring" over the smoking issues, maybe they decided to ban us both and save themselves a lot of headaches!! LOL ;)

biglaugh.gif

Today for whatever reason I am no longer getting e-mail notifications that someone has posted to a thread that I already posted a message to. What do I do to correct this situation??

I am in the same boat..............mine stopped yesterday(monday) around 5:00 pm. All of my settings are correct and haven't been changed.

I use AOL for e-mail for the DIS........ I have a cable modem(RoadRunner) and have no other problems recieving e-mails via AOL. Any help would be appreciated.:confused:

This same question is being asked all over the boards..

Would be nice if someone would respond with an explanation..

Does no one read this board? Is anyone else experiecing this problem? Can anyone offer a suggestion?

Yes we read this board :)

There is however no suggestions I can make as it's obviously broken.

The WM's are aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter