Early check in requests

mummajea

Mouseketeer
I really don't consider me being pregnant as a disablity, but this seems to be the only place i can figure out where to ask this.

Can I request early check in, so that i can rest as soon as we get there? Our flight leaves at 6:00am, which means we will be at the airport at 5 meaning we are up at 4 etc etc. I highly doubt i will get much rest on the plane since My DD will be wanting to play and talk etc. (She will be very excited since she doesn't know we are going to WDW)

We have a lay over in Memphis of about an hour on my doctors advice, so i can get up and walk around, but by the time we get to the hotel in the early afternoon, I am going to need a nap. Does WDW accomadate in these circumstances?

Just reading your schedule is making me tired!
We've never asked for early check in, so I can't give any specific advice, but here's what I would do. Call now and request early check in. From what I have read, they don't require any special reasons for early check in; if you request it and your room is ready, you get it.
I did read on the resort board that WDW is making an effort to have more rooms assigned at check in. Apparently, the rooms were all assigned days before. When you checked in, the room pre-assigned to you might not be ready. There might be several rooms that fit your preferences that were ready, but they were pre-assigned to someone else who might check in hours later. Apparently they are now waiting to make a final assignement until check in, whcih has the result of more people actually finding a room ready for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter