Early Morning Magic to be offered in November?

I was hoping they'd offer this once or twice during my stay in early January. It seems they won't start until the 9th, the day after we leave :(

I have also given up. There is a very, very remote possibility of it being added mid-October when the hours are updated but I would not hold your breath.

Add me to the list of defeated.
Now I'm just hoping my prepark BOG doesn't become a victim of the hours being extended on the day I have it booked for...lol

Ha, me too! I've got one for Nov. 2 so if that had been a EMM day I would have been fine, but they better not change park open to 8.
I wonder how long it'll be before they update the hours? I'm guessing a week ahead of time...

I think the final nail in the coffin for EMM (for my November date at least) is that they changed the park opening from 9am to 8am. Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter