• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EBAY Disney vero beach #150069427709 Status Update 4/9 - We got the contract

party:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
This has certainly been a long time coming, and you deserve it for your patience alone!!! Enjoy your new home!

Can anyone believe that we passed ROFR yesterday on this contract. It has been an amazing saga but it appears for a grand total of $13250 ($55 per point) we will be the new owners of 240 Vero Beach Points.

Congrats!
Just wondering -- if you had it all to do over again, do you feel that the effort & time was/is worth the approx.$ 2400 in avoided cost when compared to going thur a resale?

Can anyone believe that we passed ROFR yesterday on this contract. It has been an amazing saga but it appears for a grand total of $13250 ($55 per point) we will be the new owners of 240 Vero Beach Points.

To say we are doing a happy dance is an understatement at this point.

Yippeeeeeeeee:banana:
I believe I posted that it wouldn't surprise me for it to go through. Glad it worked out for you.

To say we are doing a happy dance is an understatement at this point.

Yippeeeeeeeee:banana:

:dance3:
WOW! I am totally shocked and amazed! Good for you guys!!! Congrats!

Congrats!
Just wondering -- if you had it all to do over again, do you feel that the effort & time was/is worth the approx.$ 2400 in avoided cost when compared to going thur a resale?

We would definitley do it again. Although the whole process was kind of a pain it never really involved much more than trading emails and being patient. Besides, we had already bought 150 Saratoga Points for pretty close to the same amount we are going to pay for this VERO. We were already in "The Club" and this was just icing for us if we got it.

I also think the savings is closer to $3000 as our closing costs are only going to be $100 plus the transfer fee.

That's awesome!

I'm trying to teach my kids that tenacity is at least 50% of success. As soon as I figure out what the other stuff is in the other 50% I'll let you know.

One so rarely gets a deal on anything Disney! Congratulations!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter