Elephant in the room

I’ve been a long time listener/watcher, going back to early 2012. Like many of us, it felt like I was friends with everyone of the Dis team and could have just stepped right in having a beer or meal with any one of them. I’m sure it was weird for them having tens of thousands of people who felt that way, yet they hardly knew any of us. But obviously, like with any “celebrity”, we don‘t really know any of the team. The hour or so each week that we get to see the folks is but a speck. This has been made painfully apparent in the past number of weeks. But like a number of people, my coping mechanism is through humor, which brings me to the enormous elephant in the room. With all the lies and deceit that have been brought forth, I can’t help but wonder….is Tony’s Town Square Restaurant really all that bad? 🤔
yep

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter