embellishment swap-signups closed!

twingle3

Mouseketeer
Okay, here goes....my first swap. Please bear with me.
This is an embellishment swap only. There is no particular theme. Anything goes as far as theme so that the embellishments can be used on many types of pages (ex. flowers, snow, all holidays,shapes,colors--no one theme per group). The items listed below are per person. I will start off posting 4 groups of 5 in each group. If we need more I can open more groups. If you choose to sign up for more than one group please send different embellishments for each group as others may do the same and this way will not end up with duplicates.
when signing up please specify what you will be sending. For example: lime green slide mounts. Please don't just say slide mounts.

due date will be to me by May 15th...please no late envies. Anything arriving after the 15th of May will be returned unopened.

buttons 10 small or 5 large or 5 shaped
brads 10 small or 5 shaped or 5 big brads
eyelets 10 basic or 5 shaped
fiber--2 yds
ribbon 2 yds
slide mounts 2 embellished or 4 colored
jewels 10 small or 5 large
stickers 1 sheet
rimmed tags 4
diecut tags/frames 10 small, 8 med or 6 large
bottle caps 4
metal embellishments 2
clips (shaped) 3
acryllic tags 3 large/med or 6 small
If you want to have a different embellishment please feel free to pm me and i'm sure we can work it out. I hope this is great fun. Lets try to swap some really nice products. this is a chance to get to try out new things and see what others use. Please swap only what you would like to use in your scrapbook.
Lets have FUN!!!!!!

Packaging:
1. Place item/items for each person in a baggy and label it with the group and your screen name.
2. Place all those baggies into a larger one and add your real name and address on that baggy.
3. Please use a swap card for your own item.

Mailing: In your mailer put:
1. All your baggies
2. The same amount of postage it took to mail it, plus a couple extra first class stamps in case it costs more to mail back....these will be returned if not needed.
3. Your return mailer, self addressed.
*Please tape your pkg so that it is sealed securely*

On your pkg in the return address area please put:

Screen name
Real name
Address
Swap name

Group 1FULL
1.Twingle3-assorted buttons
2.Lewdyan-shaped clips
3.New England Eeyore-small jewels-pastel
4.momof2disneykids- white fiber
5.pixiedust-eyelets

Group 2FULL
1. Twingle3- assorted color tiles
2.Lewdyan-rimmed tags
3.New England Eeyore-Lime green fiber
4.clh2-snowflake eyelets
5.pixiedust brads

[U]Group 3FULL
1. Twingle3- metal embellishments
2.New England Eeyore-brads-square brights
3.momof2disneykids-slide mounts-primary color
4.pixiedust-stickers
5.Patchchild-metal framed tags

Group 4FULL
1. Twingle3- acryllic tags
2.New England Eeyore-shaped brads-gold stars
3.pixiedust-buttons
4.momof2disneykids-brad/charmlet ice cream cones
5.Mickeyfan- stickers

Group 5
1.Twingle3-acryllic tags
2.Mickeyfan-clips
3Fanofthemouse-brads
4.JennyL-pastel buttons
5.Mickeyteacher-bottlecaps

Group 6FULL
1.Twingle3-shaped brads
2.Mickeyfan-stickers
3.Patchchild-eyelets
4.JennyL-metal embellishments
5.Mickeyteacher-shaped clips

Group 7FULL
1.Twingle3-alphabet stickers
2.Patchchild-brads
3.JennyL-natural hemp
4.Mickeyteacher-metal embellishments
5.MissBubbles-Christmas buttons

Group 8FULL
1.Twingle3-shaped brads
2.MissBubbles-Metallic eyelets
3.Ddavis-diecut tags
4.Poohbearlovinmam-pink prima flowers
5.DianaLyn-pink fiber

Group 9FULL
1.Twingle3-buttons
2.MissBubble-goldfish brads
3.Poohbearlovinmama-library pockets
4.DianaLyn-beige/ivory prima flowers
5.Patchchild-stickers

Group 10FULL
1.Twingle3-assorted tiles
2.Ddavis-diecut tags
3.Poohbearlovinmama-library pockets
4.DianaLyn-buttons
5.Mickeyfan2-fiber

Group11FULL
1.Twingle3-stickers
2.Yodasmom-shaped clips
3.fanofthemouse-shaped buttons
4.Dianalyn-purple fiber
5.Princessnancy96-jewels

Group 12FULL
1.Twingle3-acryllic tags
2.Yodasmom-shaped brads
3.Tink&Belle'smom-diecut tags
4.Patchchild-stickers
5.Fanofthemouse-?

Group 13
1.Yodasmom-ribbon
2.Tink&Belle'smom-burgundy prima flowers
3.Fanofthemouse-?
4.Twingle3-metal embellishments
5.Princessnancy96-embellished slide mounts

I want to play...I was wondering if these would be okay?
shapedclips.jpg

If so, put me in a group and then another group for rimmed tags. So that would be two groups.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Dyan.. those are COOL! Are they paper or wire? Did you make them? If they are wire, what kind/guage? I want to get some of those or learn how you did them but not for scrapping :blush: but to use on my collars!

Scrappers, you guys have a challenge from me some day - teach MeanLaureen how to scrap :teeth:

Now.. on to twingles swap! Have fun you guys!

I'll play!

Could I do 4 groups?
10 small jewels (pastel colors)
2 yds fiber (lime green)
10 small brads (square brights)
5 shaped brads (gold stars)

Thanks!! :goodvibes

How exciting...okay, i have Lewdyan and New England Eeyore. Yes Lewdyan those are so cool. Please double check me to make sure that I added what you wanted.

Me, me...

I want to start playing. (I may add more later ;) )

Snowflake eyelets
Thanks,
clh2

I'll play!! Group 1 - white fiber, Group 3- primary color (R,B,Y,G) slide mounts (and maybe adding another group ...we'll see!!) :yay:

Okay--everyone added up to here. please take a moment to look it over and if you requested a particular group please make sure that i have put you in there. thanks everyone.

one more!! :teeth: Group 4 please..... brad & charmlet ice cream cones (4 each....different item added and ok'ed by our hostess!) :thumbsup2

twingle3 said:
Okay, here goes....my first swap. Please bear with me.
This is an embellishment swap only. There is no particular theme. Anything goes as far as theme so that the embellishments can be used on many types of pages (ex. flowers, snow, all holidays,shapes,colors--no one theme per group). The items listed below are per person. I will start off posting 4 groups of 5 in each group. If we need more I can open more groups. If you choose to sign up for more than one group please send different embellishments for each group as others may do the same and this way will not end up with duplicates.
when signing up please specify what you will be sending. For example: lime green slide mounts. Please don't just say slide mounts.

due date will be to me by May 15th...please no late envies. Anything arriving after the 15th of May will be returned unopened.

buttons 10 small or 5 large or 5 shaped
brads 10 small or 5 shaped or 5 big brads
eyelets 10 basic or 5 shaped
fiber--2 yds
ribbon 2 yds
slide mounts 2 embellished or 4 colored
jewels 10 small or 5 large
stickers 1 sheet
rimmed tags 4
diecut tags/frames 10 small, 8 med or 6 large
bottle caps 4
metal embellishments 2
clips (shaped) 3
acryllic tags 3 large/med or 6 small
If you want to have a different embellishment please feel free to pm me and i'm sure we can work it out. I hope this is great fun. Lets try to swap some really nice products. this is a chance to get to try out new things and see what others use. Please swap only what you would like to use in your scrapbook.
Lets have FUN!!!!!!

Packaging:
1. Place item/items for each person in a baggy and label it with the group and your screen name.
2. Place all those baggies into a larger one and add your real name and address on that baggy.
3. Please use a swap card for your own item.

Mailing: In your mailer put:
1. All your baggies
2. The same amount of postage it took to mail it, plus a couple extra first class stamps in case it costs more to mail back....these will be returned if not needed.
3. Your return mailer, self addressed.
*Please tape your pkg so that it is sealed securely*

On your pkg in the return address area please put:

Screen name
Real name
Address
Swap name

Group 1
1.Twingle3-assorted mini buttons
2.Lewdyan-shaped clips
3.New England Eeyore-small jewels-pastel
4.momof2disneykids- white fiber

Group 2
1. Twingle3-
2.Lewdyan-rimmed tags
3.New England Eeyore-Lime green fiber
4.slh2-snowflake eyelets

Group 3
1. Twingle3-shaped brads
2.New England Eeyore-brads-square brights
3.momof2disneykids-slide mounts-primary color

Group 4
1. Twingle3- acryllic tags
2.New England Eeyore-shaped brads-gold stars

OK, I can be in all 4 groups?

1.buttons 10 small or 5 large or 5 shaped
2.eyelets 10 basic or 5 shaped
3.brads 10 small or 5 shaped or 5 big brads
4.Stickers ( but what kind of stickers and how big the sheet?)

Okay, have everyone added up to here. Pixiedust I had to move your groups around a bit is that okay? but i still have you in 4 different groups.

also, added 2 more groups as we already have 3 groups full. will keep signups open through friday.

Pixiedust32--any theme stickers--everything goes. can be letters, numbers, shapes, flowers, bugs, holidays...whatever you choose. just one sheet per person. depending on your theme and what type of sticker you purchase depends on the size of the sheet. i hope this helped.

thanks everyone for joining.

twingle3 said:
Okay, have everyone added up to here. Pixiedust I had to move your groups around a bit is that okay? but i still have you in 4 different groups.

also, added 2 more groups as we already have 3 groups full. will keep signups open through friday.

No problem! Thanks :thumbsup2

twingle3 said:
Pixiedust32--any theme stickers--everything goes. can be letters, numbers, shapes, flowers, bugs, holidays...whatever you choose. just one sheet per person. depending on your theme and what type of sticker you purchase depends on the size of the sheet. i hope this helped.

thanks everyone for joining.

OK!
:thumbsup2

Yes please! Four groups if I may. I'll do stickers, metal framed tags, eyelets, and brads. Thanks for organizing!

I'll join the last three groups with pastel buttons, natural hemp(if this is ok), and I'm going for something I've not used but would like to try so metal embelishments. You can put them in whichever order works best.

Thanks!!

Got everyone up to here. So many different types of embellishments. I can't wait. jenny, the hemp is fine. i've never tried that.
if we need to add more groups we surely can.

Can I take the left spots in groups 5, 6, and 7? I'll figure out what to get when I have a few minutes this afternoon?

Shawna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter