embellishment swap-signups closed!

Okay, got Princessnancy96 & Dianalyn in the final two spots. I did say that I would leave open until Friday. If there isn't anymore interest through today, I will go ahead and close out and post pm with mailing info.

thanks everyone.

I would join more groups if there is anymore interest since I missed out until yesterday's last group. I would do shaped brads for the next group if there is more interest, and even ribbon for another if you get a deluge of interest! Thanks for hosting! :)

great--maybe others are feeling the same way. i'll add 2 more groups...hows that sound?

twingle3 said:
great--maybe others are feeling the same way. i'll add 2 more groups...hows that sound?

Sounds to me like you are going to be really busy in May :lmao:

Thanks so much for hosting! This is really going to be fun!

oh yeah, I can't wait. My hubby will help me to keep this organized. He's so good about helping and supporting. I love these kind of swaps as I can always use embellishments of all kind. I hope the other two groups fill up.

I started a new job and had to work yesterday, so I missed this until just now! If there is still room in the last two groups (12 and 13) I would like to do die-cut tags in 12 and maybe prima flowers (burgundy) in the last one.
Thanks!! :goodvibes

Could you add me in on the last group as well, group 12? I'll do stickers for that one. Thanks!

okay, I'll take the last spot in the final group if that is okay.. I'll get back with you in the morning as to what I'll send...

thanks bunches!!!

This is my first time with slide mounts..but I keep seeing them embellised on layouts and I love them!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter