Ent Rates Are Out!!

thedisneymom

I call 'em as I see 'em! Still wishes on stars! Li
Just called and was told the ent rates are out through July 2004. GET DIALING!!!!:earsboy:

I'm on hold right now. I've been waiting about five minutes so far. I'll let you know what I find out.

HI
I JUST CALLED AND WAS TOLD THEY DID NOT HAVE THE ENT RATE OUT YET FOR 7/10/04 AT THE HRH.

WHAT IS GOING ON. WHEN DID YOU BOOK FOR???

DIANE

I just called for the last week in May. I was told no discount rates are out at this time!

I just got off the phone with 1-800-23-loews. I was told there were no Entertainment Rates available for my dates. Also, no AAA or FanClub discounts. I have a King Suite booked at $299 for four nights beginning 2-16-04. Actually, she told me the rate for that suite went up to $329, so my $299 was good.

I asked her to check Portofino Bay and Hard Rock. Again, nothing.

Oh well, no discounts for me I guess.

I just called for the last week in May and was told that there are no discount rates out for any of the hotels at this time.

Just got off the phone called Loews number and Universal...both said rates not out yet......????????????? Am I doing something wrong here?????????????

My rates are for June/July at PBH. Hope that helps. I'm think you should call everyday if you are interested in the other 2 hotels. I'm sure they will follow. I'm sorry I thought all 3 went out at the same time. they had just loaded the rates right before I called- I was told.

Can you give us an idea of what the ENT rates are that you got for the PBH? And room type? We want to book the PBH in May. Thanks!

i went on ahead and called universal number 1-888-322-5541 and i got my ent. rate for may28 and 29 $168.00 a night and 30 and 31 at $144.00 a night

thedisneymom------ thanks for the heads up
Brooke1

I, too, called today to see if I could apply the Entertainment rate to my existing ressie.

YES!

We'll be at the RPR April 17 & 18, and my rates match Brooke's.

Can't wait to check this place out!

Just switched my HRH rates to Ent - not as good a deal as I was expecting! 1/16, 1/17 were $192 + for pool view - than down to $144 + on the 18th - MLK weekend is probably the reason! - (or maybe everyone found about my birthday party! :smooth: )

No fan club rates yet for club level, but the AAA rates were $247. - the old folks are staying club level this trip, the big kids are staying in the "cheap" rooms - oh, those poor kids!!!;) :smooth:

Wasn't able to get Entertainment or Fanclub rates for my dates of Feb 6-8. Did get the AP rate though. $149.00 a night Garden View. Sheesh!

Ncrnation
Be happy! That AP rate is less than the Entertainment rate!

It makes me so happy to think of the dialing frenzy I started today because now we can all drink "Moose Goose"drinks at Islands and rent Cabanas with the money we saved! LOL::yes::

Hey you guys-

Look at the 2004 rates thread on this forum.

Everyone is getting great rates today!
Still holding out for CLUB level discount with FAN for March 2004:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter