Ent Rates Are Out!!

Wow, am I disappointed. Just got off the phone. We are going June 25-26 and the rate is $176 at RP. No rates at HRH. Hotel Kingdom.com has a better rate at 169 for RP. This is not what I had hoped for. When I said that I thought ENT. rate was 50% off of rack, she said that it is "up to 50% off" Oh well...

Pam

Got Ent rate for 5/29 - 6/5 - two nites @ $193 and the rest @$169 at RPR. I originally tried for the week of 5/22 but the best they had was AAA rate at Portofino for $215/nite. Good luck everybody!

I was checking for June 23-26. The rates at RPR and HRH are the same as I found on Hotel Kingdom or more. I was told that the resorts sell out almost every night, so the rates will not be what they were last year. I am hoping that the Fan Club discount will come out soon - what we really want is Club Level.

Tried again for 6/10-6/13. No ENT rooms available at HRH or Portofino Bay. Booked RPH standard room at $144 weeknight and $168 weekend. Waterview quote was $162 weeknight and $ 192 weekend. Which works out to be a savings of about 32% on weeknights and 20% on the weekend. Now I just have to study up on the RPH.

good rate ncredding:

i just booked too but for the last week of june at RPR and they said ent rate was $168. i don't understand the differences in the rates. hopefully it will drop more and i can get it applied. but for now, who cares!!!!!!! i'm going! like you, i gotta read up on RPR as i was supposed to be staying at HRH.

Candice30

Sorry I did not see your earlier post before now. I did not inquire about the Fan Club rates. I left you a post on another thread about us having the same dates and rates. Since I haven't mastered the countdown timer, I will look forward to your postings!

Just booked for August of 2004 at $119 per night + tax. Reservationist said Fan Club rates should be out by end of Nov. It would be great to get a better discount, but I'm not complaining since our hotel at Universal will be about 40% less than Disney.

Well, I called today, to check and see what the rates were for my dates Feb 13-15, and they were all gone. I asked what they would have been and it was more than I am paying through HotelKindom, so I am happy that I booked earlier. We were going anyway, so no loss no gain.

However, I was disappointed. Not much of a discount off the original $219 I had originally booked last year.

I called the other nite and for HRH , I got an ENT rate of $208/ Sat nite and $203/Sun-Thurs. nite. I also have fan club card. Will it be any less?

Just spoke with a great lady and booked RPR standard view for the first weekend in May. I was looking for the absolutely lowest rates for this trip, so chose RPR. As other have said, it's $144 on weeknights and $168 on weekends (plus tax). The change this year is that Entertainment rates are higher on weekends. There was no availability AT ALL for the next weekend.

Definitely doesn't compare with the $175 I had booked for standard view PBH this May.

I asked her to give me a price on the "lowest season", and she said the lowest she's seen is $119 week nights. This was available for the end of January and the weekend rate was $152 (plus tax).

If you book the ENT rate which was room only. What is everyone doing about tickets so you can have FOTL access. That is my main concern now. I've got rooms but no tickets and if I'm going to stay onsite I definetely want to have FOTL access.

Someone get me straight here, please.

Thanks!

Mickeycrazie, your FOTL comes automatically with your room key, as long as you are staying on-site (Looks like you're staying @ RPR?). How long you are staying will dictate what type of ticket you should get.

They have a good deal on the 5-day bonus pass. You may only need a 2-day pass. How long are you staying? That will help others give you advice on what's probably the best ticket deal for you.

We are staying 3 nights. Check in Friday evening and check out Sunday morning. Thanks for your help. We were just going to be there 2 nights but decided instead of staying at a cheap off-site hotel to suck it up and stay at RPR the Friday night also.

So if I buy tickets seperately. I use the ticket for the park to get in and then give them my room key at the ride. Does that sound correct?

Again, thanks!

Just called (10:30 a.m. central time on Saturday) and asked for two nights in August at RPR, very flexible -- any dates prior to August 22nd (school starts), and the best they had was August 10-12th, for $168 a night standard view. What's up with that? Other people on this thread seem to have done much better. I'm going this December for a few days at an entertainment rate of $112 a night; guess I'll see how much I like it and decide whether it's worth an extra $50 a night to go again.

Mickeycrazie, yes. You just present your room key at the ride to gain FOTL.

You may want to consider the 5-day bonus pass. It's a bit cheaper than the 2-day-2-park pass ($89.95 + tax). The bonus pass expires and is only good for 5-consecutive days and is only available online. I'm not sure if they still have it, but it used to be that you could purchase 4 bonus passes with your mastercard and get the 5th free.

The advantage of the 2-day, 2-park pass is that unused days don't expire. ($96.95 + tax).

https://tickets.universalstudios.com/USRG/us_store_secure2.jsp?merchant=UO

Well, after 4 phone calls I got HRH Aug 15-18 for $134.00/night + tax, so I pretty happy with that. I couldn't get the 14th though, so now I'm gonna have to see if I can get another night at the Dolphin at the ET rate. :rolleyes:

I just got an entertainment rate at the HRH for August 18 – 21. It was a garden view at $134 for the first two nights and $176 for the third night. When I called last night, I was told there was no entertainment rate available at the HRH for that time period. I guess you just have to keep trying.

Hey, Higgyman and Mercy, thanks for the above posts. After reading them, I tried the same dates for HRH and got the same rate ($134 for August 18th and 19th, $176 for August 20th). This week is actually what I had originally wanted, but they had no entertainment rates at RPR for this week -- and it's cheaper than RPR, except for the Friday night. Since I'm going to RPR in December, I'm happy to try a different Universal hotel.

It's weird that the HRH entertainment rate is cheaper than RPR's entertainment rate for the same dates. Anybody have any any ideas as to why this is? I thought that RPR was marketed as the least expensive of the three onsites, with PB being the most pricey and HRH in the middle.

I think because of the resorts increasing popularity thats why discount so thin on ground:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter