Ent Rates Are Out!!

First, it was my pleasure Brooke. Next, I called the hotel directly. last, my rate is 248 on the weekends and 216 for weekddays for a deluxe room. Hope this helps.

Yup!...$169 for HRH Deluxe room for Aug. 2004. Which translates to money saved for more margaritas at Jimmy Buffets!::yes::

I would be wickedly happy if the APH rates turn out to be better than the ENT rates this year. Now, if they would just release them for the spring!

I just got off the phone for the second time today. There are no discounts available for my dates at any of the hotels. We are going Feb. 16 for four nights. It's not looking good for me. I have a reservation for a King Suite at the rate of $299, but I really don't want to spend that much.

I think I may go with Expedia or Hotelkingdom.com - they are offering my dates at a decent rate.

I was so hoping for Ent. Rates or at the least a Fan Club Rate or AAA rate, but no luck.

I tried for PBH 6/10-6/13 was told no rates out yet, but they definitely would be--try back next week.

I just called for HRH for August and was quoted $189 for garden and $203 for pool view. At Portofino the rate was $203 for standard with entertainment. Not quite so happy about those rates!!!! They said they are going to keep adding. Not all dates have been loaded. I hope they come down some or I will just book.

this is driving me crazy! why do they make it so difficult. has anyone gotten ent or fanclub rates for RPR for late june 2004? i am going to call tomorrow. i have a meeting from 9am -noon. i hope i don't miss the boat!

I just got RPR for 6/27-7/2 for $168/nt. for standard view. Waterview was $189. HRH was $189 standard and $203 poolview. These were the entertainment rates. There were no AP rates showing for those dates yet, but I was advised to call back to check if I could save a few bucks by switching to the AP rate. The rep did say the entertainment rates were not as low as in the past and that the AP rates just may beat the E-rates.

I just called. I got an E Rate of $168 for 2 nights and $144 for the 3rd night. I have to admit, I thought the E Rates would be better than that. I'm a little dissapointed. Their were no E Rates for HRH or PBH for May 7-10 (When we're going to be at USO). The reservationist said these would be the best rates and they would not drop. In fact, he said they were almost completely booked for that weekend. I found that hard to believe since that time of year is off peak, most kids are still and school, and Spring Break is over. 2 years ago, I got an E Rate at HRH for $99 a night. When I mentioned this to Travis (the Reservationist) he said those days are over. That makes me think that the days of low low rates are gone. I guess the E Rates will continue to go up and up every year like everything else. Even though the prices keep going up FOTL is worth every penny.
ADP :)

attn: imgonnabe40

i am going around those dates and am not an AP holder. did they say anything about FAN club rates?

I thought I was the only one that was alittle disappointed. I am going to keep checking back. I really hope those rates drop.

Called last night (11/13) and got ENT rate for Dec. 2-4, 2004! $155 standard view for Portofino Bay! The rate does go up the next night to $199 because it will be Friday night. I'm still pleased as that averages out to be $177 night.

Can anyone tell me what the resort/parking fee is for the Universal resorts? I can't remember. It seems like it is about $6/night. Is that right?

Good luck, everyone!

I called 11/13 at 10:00pm Est. and was told no special rates for my weekend March 6-9 as of yet. I was told to check back on Tuesday. He said that they are "still negotiating" on a lot of the rooms.

Maybe OP should change the subject of the thread -- SOME rates are out for SOME dates at SOME US hotels!! Ugh...

I just called for dates July 8-12. Had ressie at HRH, they didn't have any Ent rates for that hotel for those dates. I asked to check the other hotels for those dates. They had the Ent rate for both RPh & PbH. So I was going to take RP, but while we were talking the rates were taken. So now I am at PBH, not great rates $189, but better than full price. So if your looking for exact dates try all hotels.

Just got $152 RPR for August 20-21-27 and $119 for the 22-26th Entertainment rate. Good luck everyone

the best they could do for ENT rate for my dates: Feb. 21-24 were $238/night at Portofino Bay. RPR was sold out of rooms with 2 queens for those nights, except on Club Level which was $319.

These are the GREAT rates we've been waiting for??? Looks like they learned a thing or two from the folks at Disney during their summer vacation.

I just called to book HRH and was also disappointed in how much the E-rates went up. Last year at the same time we got the hotel room for $129.00. This year it's $162.00 for the first two days and $192.00 for the others. I guess they don't need to sell the rooms so cheap anymore with everyone wanting FOTL.

Going to leave a deposit with the hope that either prices will go down or another type of discount we qualify for will surface.

Good luck to all getting your reservations!

Checking for July 1-July 4 2004 for Honeymoon. Was quoted

Royal Pacific Water View $189 (1st), $199 (2nd, 3rd)
Royal Pacific Standard $168 (1st), $176 (2nd, 3rd)

Hard Rock Nothing available at a discount

Portofino Bay $204 (1st), $231 (2nd, 3rd)
Portofino Bay Garden View $186 (1st), $215 (2nd, 3rd)

We decided to go with the RPR Water View with a King bed. The rates are about 25% off of rack rate, which is decent, but not great. I can live with my rate, but I will keep checking to see if I can do better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter